[ 32 ]

[ September 23 ; Wednesday ]

"Yes baby, I love you so fucking much you have no idea! I love you all the way from pluto and back. I love you, your smile, your laugh, your cute cheeks, your your soft hair, your velvety voice, your addicting scent, you—"

"Okay, that's too much" you said softly while chuckling. "Can you remove that voice changer something, it scares me a lot" you requested.

"I can't but, I can lower the effects baby" he cooed.

"Stop with the nicknames" you turned uncomfortably where you were seated.

"Mic check, 1, 2" he said while the voice visibly changed. Maybe you know this guy, you don't know? "Baby are you alright? So out of blue for you to call me! Not that I'm complaining~" he lovingly called out.

"It's just, I know this is so dumb. It might be the dumbest thing you'll ever hear. Please don't laugh at me" you stated clearly

"I won—" he said as you cut him.

"And don't tell me 'I won't laugh at you, trust me' when after I say all this dumb things you'll actually laugh at me like all Kdrama leading men do" you continue.

"I won't laugh I promise, your happiness is top priority. I won't laugh, if I have to kill myself just not to laugh to what you're about to say then so be it" he says like a robot.

"I think that's a little too much" you whispered.

"Okay, so can I rant?" You said shyly as you covered yourself with the blanket. Although he didn't see you you were shy as hell. But he did and he's trying his hard not to uwu.

"Is that all?" He asked, "yup, umm" you replied.

"By the way, What can I call you?" You asked, you have to know your target before ranting so hard you'd forget your anger.

"Um, what do I remind you of?" He asked.

"Um, disgusting?" You joked, giggling a bit.

"Um you can call me, DisgustD?" He said choppily that made you hear he said AgustD

"So then AgustD it is!" "AgustD, I have friends and like we had a misunderstanding" you explained

"Hmmm, you're absolutely right in every way and form" he replied.

"I haven't even ranted yet, AgustD" you rolled you eyes a bit.

"Sorry"

"I'm like okay, it's fine. They explained well that they couldn't spend time with me, I respect their decision. But to flip on me li—"

"I mean they just got mad at me for something they didn't even bother to explain! Like seriously? AgustD I know they're mad, everyone gets mad. B-but to get m-mad without r-reason is too much!" You cried tears falling swiftly as you wipe them immediately.

"I'm no intellectual, nor am I a fortune teller. But I think all you have to do is spend time on someone who really treasures you" he said while nodding to himself.

Your mind went to Yoongi and how he helped you this whole time.

He had you right where he wanted you to be. "That asshole of a friend, doesn't even deserve to be 5 meters near you!"

"How dare he, make you, my baby, my life, my everything, sad?" He growled.

"I have a question, real quick" you said.

"What is it dear?" He asked right after.

"Why do you um, like me? And do you stalk me? Like 'follow and killing' stalk me?" You asked awkwardly, its just that you never had asked someone this question before.

"As cheesy as this sounds, I don't just like you, I love you" he said "also don't accuse me of stalking you! I just observe the most beautiful things on Earth I guess? That's the way I am" he said.

"If you deem me as beautiful, then everything in the world must be perfect" you jokingly said.

"What do you mean love?" He asked, his tone turning slightly sad.

"What I mean is I'm not beautiful" you said as you sighed.

"Well!" He shouted.

"Well?" You asked

"I do deem everything in the world as perfect, a blessing from God. A reason why I wake up and start a new day"

"But you see, you're my world and my everything. And I really think you're perfect just the way you are. So please don't ever doubt yourself love" he said.

Your heart's drum increased like crazy, in your mind you knew you were scared of his creepiness that's why you're heartbeat's pounding, but you heart knew better cause it told you otherwise.

[pls help this broke author, cause her broke ass used all her money on food:( pls help by retweeting this tweet, it'll mean a lot for me:) plus im gonna folllow you hehe pls halp

https://twitter.com/sugaxseok/status/993069426185392128?s=21‬

Thanksss]