[ 63 - good ]

If asked what he loved specifically about you, he'd say your everything. But if asked what body part he likes the most, he'd answer your hands. Hands that was so gentle and soft that fits his exactly. Fingers that poke his cheeks whenever he sleeps and goes through his hair when he's laying on your lap. Fingers that fit the ring he bought for you on your 5th Anniversary.

At that time, Yoongi was out for a business trip that you two were supposed to be in. He asked you to come with him, but then he just said "no I cancelled your flight" all of a sudden, hours before the flight.

"What do you mean? I've brought my bags, bought some clothes and you tell me now?" You asked. This is too frustrating.

"I'm really sorry, baby. But it's a guy thing. Just us seven, just like old times" he said.

You understood, the guy stuff. You even didn't want to get too close to them or anything, Yoongi will start pouting again. But for him to tell you just now? Just hours before the flight, when you've already imagined all the placed you'll visit and all the clothes you'll wear? Annoying.

"Fine" you huffed. Waiting for his hand to crawl to your stomach and hug you.

But no, all you felt was the coldness of your skin, and all you heard was the door closing. And the person who closed the door saying "Thank you!"

"I love—" you said, but he went out immediately.

"I hate you, don't come back to our house!" You screamed, although you were pretty sure he didn't hear it.

You pouted and placed your stuff back in your room. You told your boss that you'll be absent for the next two weeks for the supposed trip, and you were pretty lazy to tell your boss how the whole flight was canceled. And you were lazy to work this week.

You sighed deeply as you look for something to watch, you haven't seen anything. So you decided to meet up with someone. Then you remembered,

I have no friends.

Yoongi has been occupying all your time and all the friends you had made in college, um how can I explain this

Suddenly disappeared?

Okay, let's be honest. You didn't know where they went. All of a sudden you couldn't see them the next day. Or you saw them but they wouldn't approach or even acknowledge your presence.

Then all of a sudden, your phone ringed. Jimin was calling, he and the rest of Bangtan were the only men allowed in your life according to Yoongi. Not wanting to fight more, you just agreed to it.

He was the closest to you, after Yoongi. Maybe because of the fact that he's gayest man you've ever met, and the most squishy sunshine ever.

"Bitch," he started, his breath was uneven, as if something really troubled him.

"Why, is there something wrong?" You asked worriedly. That tone just didn't feel right.

"Yoongi-hyung i-is, h-he's—"

"What? What happened?!" You inquired once more.

"B-blood, e-everywhere" he said as he texted you the address.

"I'm coming, wait for me" you said.

"(Y/N) n-no, don't come h-he—" he said as he was cut off by a gunshot.

You heard the phone drop and someone's picking it up once more. And someone whispering "pathetic loser"

AND YOU WERE 56% SURE IT SOUNDED LIKE YOONGI.

You were confused as of the moment. You knew Yoongi has been around being all pouty and jealous of people around you, but never ever would he kill someone for you, right?

oH heLL nOE

You grabbed your car keys and drove to the address Jimin sent. You were scared as hell and the only think keeping you sane is the voice that said "turn right and at the roundabout take the first exit"

Your heart pounded against your ribcage, knowing fully that what you were about to do was both foolish and stupid. Entering a possible crime scene without any professional with you.

You saw an old mansion and entered immediately. The gate opened by itself and holy fuck, the trees were huge.

"You have reached your destination"

You went out your car to see droplets of red in the entrance of the house, you followed it all the way inside.

As you continued to go in, endless thought ran through your mind. What if I die today? What if Yoongi and Bangtan died? What would I do with my life? And all the things you would normally ask yourself when you were still a stressed suicidal emo teenager.

AAAAaaaAAAaAAaA

You heard bats flapped their wings. As you followed the blood-like liquid you've noticed that it was slowly getting solid. From that liquid you saw a red slime in there. And soon you saw rose petals and your heart exploded with uwus.

Damn, what surprise is it this time?

You ain't no dumb bitch, you knew Yoongi would prepare something. Petals? Totally his style. Surprise massacre? Totally him.

"(Y/N)! You finally came!" Yoongi said with a sickening smile and clothes filed with blood.

Let's bet, a thousand won, that's just ketchup.

"Sweetie, you're a grown man! You shouldn't kill people and have the blood smeared on your clothes, I won't wash that!" You said playing along.

"SEE! I TOLD YOU PARK FUCKING JIMIN. SHE WOULD ACCEPT ME FOR WHAT I AM! SHE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT DOES!" he screamed.

"J-Jimin?" You asked, after hearing no reply at all.

"Where the hell is that pathetic loser?" Yoongi asked himself, hearing what he said made you panic, what if he really did kill people.

The lights all suddenly closed. And you just started to lose your breath.

It opened once more and all you saw was Yoongi, in the center. With a boquet of flowers, assorted ones, that were in blood red colors. A clean and fresh white polo that made him look so fine, clean look with no blood smeared on any part of his face nor his clothes. Smiling his usual gummy smile that never did he show to any other girl intentionally.

"W-will you Mary me?" He asked bashfully, taking out a ring. You were shookt to the core, you knew this day was your 5th anniversary, but never did you think of him proposing to you now.

He looked at you, anticipating your every move. You said YES!

Because in reality, wether you accepted him or not. You'll be forced to say yes, because you were his, only his.

"Only Mine" he whispered in your ear as he carried you to your shared bedroom.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ