[ 59 ]

[ October 22 ; Thursday ]

"I'll let you go, if you sign these papers" Yoongi darkly said with a grin on his face.

"Wh-what is this bullshit you're trying to play?" Kangchul replied, he currently had a plan on his mind. "You let me go first and I sign these" he spoke again.

"What a great deal! I thought I would use the basement but I didn't have to~" Yoongi replied cheerily.

Yoongi commanded the men surrounding them to untie Kangchul. They did and of course Kangchul tried to run away.

"Before you leave, just sign these papers" Yoongi said calmly. Kangchul shivered, a total of 20 guns now pointed at him. He had no choice but to sign it, although he had no fucking idea what he was signing up for.

And so he did, the moment he was let go, he ran. But Yoongi isn't mister merciful, that boy kills people for fun. He looked at one of his men in the eye and that guy immediately shot Kangchul. Kangchul dropped dead on the door before he even got the chance to escape.

"Time to pack-up boys!" He yelled. "But before that, one last shooting~" he smirked.

"So Minjoon! Have you memorized your lines?" Yoongi gleefully asked.

"Yes I did sir! But are you really sure you want to appear on the film?" Minjoon asked, it was uncommon for the directors to be seen in a scene so he just had to ask.

"Of course! Just a little exposure, just a tiny bit, it's pretty sad that all they appreciate is the actor's hard work, but in fact every staff made their share of hard work too!" Yoongi reminded wisely.

"I guess that makes sense!" Minjoon cheerfully said.

"Okay! Shooting time!" Yoongi smirked.

You lifelessly sat on the chair, it was as if your soul had already left your body. Your inside felt numb and you couldn't feel a thing.

Loud running steps were heard outside the door and you lowkey expected it to be your Father, your Stepmother or Yoongi. You highkey wished it was Minhyuk.

The door speang open, a panting Yoongi came inside and shushed you.

"(Y/N), baby we need to go now!" He whisper-yelled.

"B-but the handcuffs Yoongi!" You replied silently. Showing your locked hands.

"I have the key, I just stole it and ran so maybe in a few minutes they'll catch up on me, catch up on us" he panted.

"Faster Yoongi!" You said.

He unlocked your hands and your hands instantly fell on his arms, you didn't know how to react so you hugged him instead. You hated him for leaving you here alone in this room but you couldn't deny that you loved him for coming back.

W-wait I love him?

Before even answering your thoughts, it was disturbed by loud banging of guns. You felt afraid and hid behind Yoongi.Yoongi proudly puffed his chest out, then he spread his hands horizontally.

"YOU ASSHOLE!" a fuming Minjoon said, stomping his feet. "I SHOULD'VE KILLED YOU, ONCE I HAD THE CHANCE TO!"

"Don't worry, I'll still see you in hell!" Yoongi replied. Their lines were really intense, you were about to piss your pants.

It was as if it was a scene in a movie.

"MY DARLING ANGEL CAN YOU MOVE AWAY FROM THAT TRASH PLEASE" Minjoon said.

"NO! IF YOU SHOOT HIM, I'LL DIE ALONGSIDE WITH HIM. DON'T YOU DARE SHOOT HIM!" You screamed and hugged his back tighter.

"DARLING THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING TIME I TELL YOU TO MOVE!" Minjoon said again.

You shook your head and Minjoon fired a bullet above the ceiling.

You shivered in fear, Yoongi then whispered at you gently. "Y-you run, and I'll make him unconscious and I'll catch up with you"

"No! I'm never going to leave you here" you whispered back.

"I-I just have t-to make sure you're a-alright and safe. That's all I e-ever wanted" he sighed out.

You cried some more, even at these times all he thinks about is You? You didn't knew he cared for you that much that he was willing to do anything just for you and your happiness.

"WHEN I COUNT TO 1 BABY AND YOU'RE STILL NOT HERE BESIDE ME, I HAVE NO CHOICE" Minjoon declared. "YOU'LL BE PUNISHED"

"At the count of his three run away okay?" yoongi whispered.

"Th-thank you" you cried out.

"Anything for you!" He mouthed.

"Y-Yoongi?" You started. "I l-love you" you said embarrassingly in a whisper.

He was using all his will-power not to faint, he was blushing all over his body. He didn't know what he was going to do.

"3" I don't want to leave him—you thought.

"2" But I have to!

"1"

So you did, you ran as fast as you can. Yoongi smiled when you were gone. "Good work today sir!" Minjoon praised after you exited.

"You too! Good job today!" He smiled sheepishly. "Your last day!" He smiled and laughed maniacally.

"Wh-what? S-sir?" Minjoon asked fearfully.

Yoongi took out his gun and shot Minjoon in his heart. Minjoon fell on the ground and Yoongi laughed. Before the so-called filming,
yoongi placed flammable oil all over the outsides of the house.

So it looked like it was burning.

He laid on the room where Minjoon dropped dead. So once again he played the victim, but in reality he was the real murder of this sick little game he wanted to play.

He wanted all your attention on him and only him, and he knew just what to do.

[A/N: thank you for all those who asked:-)]