[ 14 ]

[ September 15 ; Tuesday ]

After Yoongi came to (Y/N)'s house, he ate breakfast, freshened up in the bathroom and excused himself out, not forgetting to thank (Y/N). But before that, he took (Y/N) to the train station. The whole morning was just as exhilirating as meeting a kumamon cosplayer, according to Yoongi.

He waved his hand just a bit when (Y/N) was about to leave, so that (Y/N) wouldn't notice his eagerness to fanboy. When a smiling and waving (Y/N) completely left his sight, he smiled so hard, like really really hard.

'This freaking hurts, but I can't help it' he thought while walking.

He thought of so many things as he walked. Thoughts like 'I think I cuddled her in the middle of the night' or 'She made breakfast for me, well technically for us' and 'Isn't that what married couples do?'

He was shookt. Kim ShooktJin.

"Married?" He asked aloud to no one in particular.

"Otoke?" He asked blissfully with his hands on his cheeks while giggling.

He entered their household and saw Taehyung and Jungkook cuddled up and sleeping on the couch. Seokjin and Namjoon were ready to go.

Everyday Seokjin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook usually leaves the house on a later time because they wake up late and Seokjin has to clean the house before he goes. Jimin and Hoseok always jogs while going to school making them the earliest of the bunch. And Yoongi, well nobody really took the risk of asking him where the hell he goes every god damn morning. But Yoongi goes to (Y/N)'s house, the train station and follows her while going to school.

"Yah! Where the hell did you go?!" Seokjin whisper-yelled.

"Somewhere" he answered with his usual I-don't-care-monotonous-voice.

Seokjin, knowing that Yoongi would ignore his scolding, didn't even bother. "They had a rough night. Don't wake them up okay?" He said calmly.

"Yeah" he replied.

Namjoon stood beside Seokjin while holding small papers.

"So according to this you all infected each other with the flu" Namjoon said to Yoongi.

"Did you have a rough night too?" Namjoon asked with a little smirk.

"I had the night of my life!" Yoongi replied.

"Thank me later" Namjoon whispered. "Seokjin-hyung let's go" Namjoon said.

"Let's go"

Yoongi entered his (Y/N) stalking base, seeing it was already fixed and ready to go. There was a note saying. "Hyung! thank me later" which Yoongi guessed was Namjoon.

He took out something from his bag

A hairbrush.

[A/N: hohoho, thank you for 2k 😙]

Happy Birthday!! 🎂To my everything ily❤ words cannot fathom how you've changed my life🦄

Look at this smol baby fluff cloud🍥

And this hot rude man👅

I see no difference💞