[ 29 ]

[ September 21 ; Monday ]

"Maybe, after 15 minutes babe" you said while eating the lamb, boy were they good.

"Haven't finished it yet babe?" Yoongi asked as he came back from paying the bill. Gradually he was getting used to the nickname. 'Someday, that's the same thing she'll call me so I better get use to it' he thought cockily.

"But, they're already standing up" he said once again.

You chewed and cleared your throat out of the delicious meat. "That's the point, they will feel stalked so, we wait for another minute or so before we follow them" you whispered as you reach for your drink

"You done sugar plum?" He asked while playing with the fingers in your hand that you didn't use to drink water while you choke on the drink.

"Hey boo boo bear, that was unexpected" you whined.

Yoongi kinda liked that 'boo boo bear'.

"Okay, let's go" you said discreetly as you stood up.

You interlocked your hands with him automatically, as if that's so normal. As his heart did crazy wild and loud bumps.

He was happy, he had a date with you. Even though you only thought of it as a role play, according to him ''twas some good shit'. You on the other side was happy as well, the lamb skewers were to die for, the best part was, it was for free.

You followed them to the second floor, to see them ordering popcorn, and headed for cinema 3

"Tickets. Now" you commanded.

"And where do you think you're going lady?" He asked.

"Popcorn sweet cheeks! We may be on a mission, but that isn't stopping us from food~"

Yoongi bought the same tickets to the movie that Jinyoung and Jaebum went to. He sighed, the movie wasn't a romantic film. It was the scary type, he felt halfway through you'd both go out.

He removed the airplane mode of his phone. His phone blared notifications, from his dongsaengs and his one hyung, mostly from Jimin and Hoseok. His eyes widened, he just had an idea.

"Okay, let's go!" You cheered. You frowned as you saw him handing the ticket. The movie was scary and horror, but for the sake of proving you're not boring, you'll do it!

You both entered the cinema and Yoongi said he needed to use the restroom for a bit so you let him. You looked for the seats and enjoyed the trailers that came before the actual movie.

"You finished the popcorn we haven't even started yet, baby girl" he laughed

You blushed at the nickname, when will this guy stop surprising you. Luckily it was dark, the heavy blush wasn't that obvious.

"Well, I'm sorry daddy" you replied sarcastically and silently, for him not to hear.

But he did, and he was flabbergasted. He blushed very darkly it looked unhealthy. He placed his hands on his face, covering it cutely. It was a miracle he wasn't aroused yet.

"Just watch the god damn movie" he whined while you giggled silently.

"10 o'clock Jaebum's lying his head on Jinyoung's

"10 o'clock, Jinyoung is grabbing a hotdog" You added. "I should have bought hotdog too, don't you think?" You said with a serious face, as he smiled lightly. Only you could make him feel this way.

The movie started and it was scary, but not that scary. It was about a couple, the guy stalked the girl. The guy had cameras all over the girl's house and sent many cringy-ass stuff. Scary indeed

"Even the movie is boring" Yoongi said nervously, he didn't know that was the plot.

He opened his phone and dimmed its brightness and removed the airplane mode, and waited for the signal.

Ding!

And that was the signal, he now placed the airplane mode on again.

"Y-yoongi" you whispered while shivering.

"I think we need to go home" you said, as he glared at you. Wasn't the reaction he wanted to hear. He wanted you to be on his arms, crying. He wanted to comfort your sad and scared being.

"But we're halfway through baby" he whined.

"I'm really sorry Yoongi, I'll make it up to you next time" you said.

"Fine" he grumbled. "Atleast let me escort you out" he said while standing up. "It's not fun without you anyways" he muttered.

"Pardon?" You asked not quite catching what he last said.

"Nothing"

You both went out the mall and hailed for a cab. You both entered as he noticed you were visibly shaking. 'Did I scare her that much?' He asked himself

"I want to know why!" He demanded.

"It's nothing, nothing you're supposed to worry about" you said while shooting a smile at him

He didn't want you hiding something from him, even though technically he knows what 'that' is and why.

"F-fine" you said as you placed your phone in front of him. He wanted to smile at the contact name, it was saved as not so creepy-ass stalker. It was a text in all caps that said:

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU
WITH? I'LL KILL HIM, HOW DARE
HIM CALL YOU THE NICKNAMES
THAT IM SUPPOSED TO CALL YOU?

"What the fuck?!" He screamed. "What's this?!" He acted shockingly

"A s-stalker" you silently said.

"And he's been following us?!" He screamed while you nodded tears forming in your eyes.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't give you an exciting day, I proved I was boring as hell, made you a target, added you in my problems, I'm really sorry Yoongi" you cried.

He hugged you, warm and tight. He's internally breaking down because of the sight of you crying.

"Hey! Baby, don't cry, I enjoyed the day. I felt like James Bond, what's not to like?" He said to cheer you up.

"Really?" You asked as he nodded.

"Plus, it's fine. If that shit finds me, I'mma go kill him myself. Okay dear?" He said while soothingly rubbing your back.

You said the story behind that stalker, the first time he texted and you were creating a dish, and the cute McDonald thing.

"So what if, there was poison!" He screamed.

"The point is, there isn't" you said sassily.

"The real point is, you accepted it cause it was free" he replied and all you could answer was "guilty"

"I think this is yours" he said pointing to the outside of the cab

"Yup! That's my house" you chirped. This boy, he sure do know how to cheer yo up.

"Are you scared sugar plum, I can always sta if you want me to" he suggested.

"stop with the nicknames, you're the one who's supposed to be called suga plum" you said "and nah, I don't wanna burden you as it is" you said once more.

"fine salt bae, goodbye. Call me when you need anything" he said as he waved you off, and he went straight to the boys, smiling all the way home.