[ 4 ]

[ September 9 ; Wednesday ]

Bangtan.

Bangtan is not just a group. They are family, they care for each other's well being. Being friends for a long period of time bangtan immediately knew of this 'secret'. It was so damn obvious when Yoongi started to act weirdly (like smiling and responding to Seokjin's jokes) during breaks.

"Hyunggg" Taehyung said with a grin on his face.

"Huh?" Yoongi replied.

"Who's your crush?" Taehyung replied

Everyone reacted. Jungkook stared at the floor in disgust. Namjoon had a small smirk. Seokjin was giggling-more like wiping a window- and Jimin and Hoseok had their mouth agape.

"I don't have one" Yoongi replied monotonously.

"Eyes don't lie, Yoongi. You like someone~" Seokjin said after (wiping the glass) laughing

I don't just like her. I love her.

They all said the names of all the prettiest girls in your academy and the academies near it. Yoongi didn't respond. Everyone throughout the whole day pestered Yoongi. They were all so extra even asking what's his type and acted like girls to get some sort of reaction from him. They acted like Sherlock holmes with a very mysterious case. Well it is very mysterious. It was cute -yes-. But the reaction it made from people made it annoying.

[ Your POV. ]

"Oppa~" Jimin sang with a high voice.

"I bet yoongi hyung likes those kinds, Yeah? The one's that calls him oppa." He asked again while Taehyung responded with a nod.

"I'll try" Hoseok said.

"Oppa~" He said in front of Yoongi.

Yoongi stared at him blankly. Not even a hint of emotion on his face.

Everyone in the room started to squeal. Even Minhyuk that you consider as a best friend was giggling.

You were starting to unconsider at the moment.

What if another guy would say "oppa" all your gonna do is scoff in disgust and say he's gay. Judgers.

It was mad annoying.

"Can you please-" you asked nicely but you were cut off by girls squealing when Jungkook did aegyo.

"Can you all shut up!" You screamed.

And the scary guy who glared at you before looked at you with his eyes widened.

Oh my gosh. This is so embarrasing, and scary.

You laid your head on your desk using your arms as a pillow after screaming. Everyone stopped squealing.

For a little while. And then they started squealing again.

I want to go home. I'm so ashamed of myself

Aish.

[ Yoongi's POV ]

Is my darling mad? That can never happen. She must be happy and cheerful at all times.

Otoke?