[ 43 ]

[ September 30 ; Wednesday ]

"Good morning sunshine, Earth says hello" a booming voice said that woke you up from slumber.

You kept your eyes shut, praying to anyone above "please tell me this is all a dream" you chanted repeatedly. You opened your eyes, standing in front of you was your stalker himself, Min Yoongi.

"Its time you take a bath!" He squealed. Getting keys from his pocket. You hastily put out your locked hands.

"Someone's excited" he teased. He left the door open, this was a golden opportunity. He unlocked the chains and your instincts told you to run as fast as your legs could, and so you did.

Yoongi hugged you from behind, not letting you to get away. Someone outside the door closed it, it was Namjoon you suppose, seeing that he was part of all this.

"Let me go!" You growled as he held you, he shook his head and leaned into your hair, sniffing it unconsciously.

"Weirdo I said let me go!" You screamed, you were terrified.

He still did not and you were getting nervous that very second. Your defense mode activated. Using your mouth you bit anything your mouth could, which was his arm.

You hit him hard, waiting for him to release you and emit a groan of pain or something similar. You only heard a moan.

Oh my god, is he a masochist?

You looked at him disgustingly. He only blushed and smiled sheepishly. How can he be so cute, when he just moaned seconds ago?

He yanked your wrists, pulling you towards a wall. He pushed a part of the wall and the wall split into two, amazing you. Turns out it was a bathroom.

"Do you want to take a bath yourself, or will I help you?" He asked smirking slightly.

You ignored him, seeing that he gets pissed off when you ignore him. You went inside while he pointed to a small red button that was attached to the wall . You pressed it and the wall closed. You pressed it again and the wall opened. You pressed it once more closing it.

The room was white all over, not so much difference from the room. Towels, bathrobes, and all the necessary showering needs including makeup were piled in a basket. You opened a drawer to see shirts, pants, shorts, dresses and all kinds of clothing. You took a quick warm shower with your clothes on because, who knows he might actually installed cameras in this bathroom too.

You went out refreshed wearing a big thin black shirt and some comfy pants. Yoongi came in the door coolly . He was bringing fluffy pancakes, some syrup and orange juice this time.

"You up for some McDonalds?" He grinned. As he sat and sliced the pancakes.

"I can eat for myself, I have hands" you said as you rolled your eyes.

"Don't do that! That turns me on you looked so hot, stop it" he said.

Does he get turned on in every single thing I do? Disgusting swine.

"I'll handcuff your hands so, no you wouldn't be able to eat for yourself" he said mocking your voice, then he laughed

Why could he always agitate you like this? Then he laughs it off. Then you had a great idea. If he's gonna keep you locked here, might as well make the best out of it eh?

"You're in a good mood" you commented monotonously as you sat on the bed placing your hands on your pocket, so he couldn't place the handcuffs. But he forcefully did anyway then he brought your breakfast to your lips.

"Because you've been a good girl this morning" he smiled. You just need him to be agitated. Piss him off a little.

"You know I really thought you were gay" you commented sipping tea— i mean the orange juice's straw.

He choked even if he wasn't eating anything.

"Wh-what?" He asked.

"I really thought you were gay" you repeated.

"Is that because of the thing I said when I woke up at your room?" He asked smiling.

"What? You woke up in my room?" You felt confused, when was that?

"See you don't even remember. It was just a tactic to keep you distracted. You didn't even ask how I got in the first place"

You rewinded your mind, and it did click! He really did woke up in your room saying 'Jimin babyyyy'. Then you got pissed. He was the one supposed to be pissed not the other way around!

"No I mean that one time in class. You said Minhyuk was good-looking, you told Gookdu" you smirked. This sure to piss him off.

"Oh I like that moment! We had a click right?" He asked.

What is he talking about?!

"You called me your man!" He blushed. "I love how you called me yours and the way you got so possessive of me." He giggled getting shy.

"That was just an expression!" You defended. At this point of time you gave up. You finished everything he gave you and shooed him out the room, him laughing all the way out.

"You can't piss me off dear~ love you" he said skipping out. His smartass knew you wanted to piss him off since the beginning. All you wanted to get away from this place, from him.

How the hell could I get out of here?

You've been asking that question to yourself a million times. Every second, minute and hour you've been on that room, all you thought about was your escape plan.

You had to make him remove your handcuffs
then you had to run for the door. Although you doubt he'll carelessly leave that door open after what you did. There was only one exit door, no tools, no windows, no furniture that could help. Absolutely nothing. How could you get out, when the only thing that gets out and gets in is Yoongi!

Yoongi! That's it. A little seducing wouldn't hurt right?

[A/N: 998 words and im still not satisfied sorry for the late update:(( and i swear McDonalds doesn't sponsor me]