[ 36 ]

[ September 24 ; Thursday ]

[ Minhyuk's POV ]

"Ungrateful piece of shit" someone spoke distastefully. So I woke up in a room, with white walls just white agonizing walls. I was tied in a chair, my hands on my back. My eyes were a little blurred, the kidnapper was still wearing the clothes his wore when he got me.

"Fu—" I tried to say my head hurts like shit. Someone must be here, they'd hear me. Maybe someone will help me get away from this creep.

"Shut up before I skin you alive" I paused, he wouldn't right? "I'm fucking serious" he growled.

"I am not a big fan of murder and pain, so I'll kill you as fast as I can" he spoke again.

I heard a knock on the door. "It's time" it said.  My Kidnapper focused on the guy at the door! This is my time. I need him to be distracted.

"You too? You're part of this fuckery?!" I screamed, "what are you doing to (Y/N)?! Sell her organs to the black market?!"

"Why are you doing this?" I asked scornfully

"Two words asshole" he replied. "(Y/N), Mine"

"So, you're Mr. McDonalds aren't ya?" I asked. Just a little bit more reaching and I'll get my phone.

"The one and only" he cheekily smiled.

He left the room with the tall silhouette I saw at the door. I dialed (Y/N)'s number immediately and it went to voicemail.

"Hi, (Y/N) here. I must be on class or I'm really busy. And busy means asleep. Just leave your message after the beep Wait is that the signal or there's another bee—

BEEP!

"I love you, I never meant to hurt you. Tell Yoongi what I always wanted to say to him an—"

"What the actual fuck do you think you're doing?!" The guy entered again. " I leave you, what for like 49 seconds and you do this?" He groaned.

"Can't you wait for another damn minute before you call my (Y/N) for help?!" He said.

I pressed the end button and smirked at him, I don't care if he kills me right here, right now.

"She ain't no pushover, you'll see. If I can't stop you she w—"

BANG!

"You talk way too much" he said while throwing the gun at the floor.

"Hyung, you're missing out on the show" the guy who was outside called.

"I'm coming shut the fuck up" Mr kidnapper said as he went out the room.

[A/N: ya'll tear was so good, your author is dead and thank you for 40k 💕😩]