[ 38 ]

[ September 25 ; Friday ]

You woke up at 5 AM, that long talk sure was exhausting. The first thing you did when you woke up was to check your phone. You left it charging the whole night, because the battery was drained. You opened it,

The phone vibrated notifying you that someone texted or called you, you were asleep. You saw Minhyuk's contact with the rainbow emoji and your eyes started to blur.

I knew he couldn't stand a week without me.

'Minhyuk sent a voicemail' the screen said. You pressed on it excitingly.

Hard breathing was what you heard, his breaths unstable that echoed the room where he was "I love you, I never meant to hurt you. Tell Yoongi what I always wanted to say to h—"

Then it ended.

It just ended. That was pretty suspicious. Something was wrong, definitely wrong. You'd ask him later at school. But the 'I love you and I never meant to hurt you' warmed your heart.

You sighed deeply, you didn't know neither what happened nor why he forgave you so easily. But you'd ask later.

You lazily went out the room to see Jaebum frying eggs. Pieces of crunchy bacon was already at the table. Jaebum humming silently, he doesn't know you were awake at that time. So you took advantage of that.

"Jaebum" you said approaching him. He faced you and he looked petrified. He faced his eggs immediately grumbling a silent "what?" As he quickened his pace of cooking those scrambled eggs. It took a while before you answered.

"Whatever I did, I don't kno—" you said as he cut you off.

"Tell Youra, this is her's. This is your's. Tell her to borrow you a uniform. Tell her to remove all tha soc, nevermind" he said.

He opened a drawer and got a neon yellow sticky note and wrote down all he said.

"Goodbye (Y/N)" he said formally.

He was still mad, I guess.

He went up and you heard the shower running. As you went back to Youra's room, you heard him shuffling around his room, you also heard loud light fast footsteps followed by a door shutting close. You guessed he already left.

At around 6, Youra woke up and you both got ready for school. She felt sad and sympathized over what happened earlier with you and Jaebum.

You both left the house, to see Namjoon waiting at the door with a flower. And Youra giggled. You rolled your eyes.

You entered his car and saw Yoongi at the driver seat. You waved at Yoongi and he sent a lazy smile. The couple occupied the backseat while you sat beside Yoongi.

Yoongi started driving, he didn't use the old path that you and Youra used yesterday and you didn't bother to ask. He opened the window. His black hair was blown by the wind, and the shine of the sun made his skin look mesmerizing, for short he was fine af.

"I saw you a while ago" he said while chuckling.

"Wh-what?" You asked as you stopped staring at him.

"You rolled your eyes at them" he said as he placed his hand outside the window. And you saw him entering the park.

"Why are we going here?" You asked as he chuckled, he drove the car near the rose plants, the one that were planted on walls. He grabbed one and gave it to you.

"I just thought you also wanted one" he said as you blushed. He revved the engine and the car drove fast pace hiding the his scarred fingers that was hit when he grabbed a rose. And you soon neared BHA just right on time.

You and Youra went down as the boys did their thing first.

You looked at the rose and felt giddy, you placed it in your bag. It was so sweet, ugh Yoongi. You then remembered AgustD's words, about appreciating those who were constantly near you. At that moment, Yoongi was the person you were grateful of.

"—eokjin, Tae and Jeongguk did before" Youra spoke.

"Hey you listening?" She asked as you walked the hallways.

"What?" You asked sheepishly. "I said, before I was here, Namjoon went to school with Seokjin, Tae and gukkie" she said.

"And I'll stop here" she said as she stopped on her classroom. You nodded as you stepped inside your own classroom yourself.

You were excited, you and Minhyuk were good, and back to the good old days you both would snort at teachers and calculus.

You waited for him but he didn't show up. Classes started still no sign of Minhyuk, you were beyond scared.

What happened to him?

Lunch rolled and all you wanted to do was bang your head at the table. You asked Gookdu if he saw Minhyuk anywhere but he shook his head in response.

After lunch, you and Gookdu were called by the guidance counselor. You looked at Gookdu as he looked at you and shrugged it off.

"I've been here every week, it's fine" he said as you showed a forced grin. The counselor

All you could see was Minhyuk's parents  sobbing while talking to the principal.

[A/N: get readyy,]