[ 47 ]

[ October 1 ; Thursday ]

You held your father's hand as you went inside the police station.

"So what you mean ma'am is that, the killer of Ahn Minhyuk is your stalker and your kidnapper, Min Yoonji—" the officer said, typing on his computer.

"Yoongi, his name is Yoongi" you corrected as he nodded. He let out the biggest sigh ever as the telephone on his desk ringed.

"Hello?" He answered, as he mouthed 'please wait' to you and your father.
"Okay?" He said once more. "Okay I get it" he said getting of the phone.

"So Min Yoongi, and your proof is that he installed cameras all over your place" he asked as you nodded eagerly. "Also one of your proof is that he sent you food, that you whole-heartedly took as a gift" he said as he sighed at your idiocy.

"We have to check on those cameras at your home, we also have to raid that guys home" he said to himself.

"I also have this address, that's where he brought me," you said showing the adress in your phone's GPS.

"We'll check on that too" he said. "Although ma'am there is no proof of him killing Ahn Minhyuk. So we can't charge anything on him about murder, just the stalking, kidnapping stuff"

"But he did!" You replied, "proof?" He asked, you dropped your head ashamedly. Your dad squeezed your hands tight, reassuring you that everything's going to he alright.

You suddenly remembered the voicemail. "Th-this voicemail, Minhyuk sent it before his estimated time of death" you said. "He wanted to tell Yoongi something"

He looked at you weirdly as if you just said the most stupid thing ever.

"If he wanted to tell Yoongi, and Yoongi was the killer. Um, do you need to eat or are you feeling dizzy?" He asked.

"Nonsense sir, you don't understand." You shook your head. "Minhyuk might wanted to me to go to Yoongi's place and tell him, and catch him" you said. He sighed deeply.

Kids these days seriously, is she high or something— he thought.

"We'll look into that too" he said, keeping up with his positive officer facade.

You visited your house with that same officer. He didn't looked shocked that it was just robbed by someone. He stepped inside searching for any hidden cameras lazily.

"Where are they ma'am?" He asked, looking closely at walls and doors.

"If I'm not mistaken, in this angle" you said placing your hands on the wall remembering how you saw it on Yoongi's screens. "Here it's supposed to be here" you shouted.

"There is nothing ma'am" he said feeling the pattern of the wall, searching for a bump or something that could be the hidden camera.

"There is, there should be" You screamed. "You think he might stole it?" You asked looking back to your dad.

He scratched his head in reply not really knowing anything. "Ma'am we have no proof" the officer sighed for like the nth time today.

"But we'll raid his home, please don't worry the police will take care of everything. You can forget about all these" he said. How could you forget it he kidnapped you and killed your best friend, how can you just forget something so— [REST]

"He is dangerous trust me, he looks cute and innocent and fluffy, but he is insane" you explained. "His duality is no joke"

"Ma'am I really suggest you take the week off, just rest in your house" the officer said.

"Just call me for any updates" your dad said to the officer. As he nodded.

You brought a couple of uniforms and clothes you had from home and brought it to your father's house. You spend the day boringly on that house. You decided not to go to school tomorrow.

You were about to take a nap, but then you heard a camera click. It woke you up, your cellphone buzzed too. Unknown number texted you,

HOW DARE THAT
YOONGI KIDNAP YOU!

I KNOW HE LIKES YOU
TOO BUT IM THE ONE
WHOS SUPPOSED TO
KIDNAP YOU AND MAKE
YOU MY WIFE FIRST. Jfc

AND IF HE SAID ANYTHING
ABOUT KILLING MINHYUKKIE
PLS DONT BELIEVE HIM

I KILLED YOUR FRIEND NOT
HIM, DONT GIVE HIM CREDITS
FOR WHAT I MADE

I LOVE YOU BABE
DREAM OF ME💕

And you fainted.