[ 28 ]

[ September 21 ; Monday ]

"What do you want to do?" You asked while both of his and your hands were still interlocked. You didn't mind at all, in fact his hands were actually warm and pale. You stared at him, actually glaring at him so bad to challenge him.

"I'm testing your exciting staring skills too" you said. "Also glaring" you added.

"You call that a glare?" He scoffed. 'That's too fucking cute' he thought.

"Yes, and my glare can bring you towards the deepest pit of hell" you said darkily, though he didn't looked faze at all.

"We were supposed to prove who's more not boring, not who's more scary" he said as he sighs.

"Yosh" you said while slapping your cheeks with your two hands, letting go of his hands. He was drastically disappointed. 'But here hands were so soft' he thought.

"What 'cliche place where people in fanfiction go to' do we go to now?" You asked while quoting 'cliche place where people in fanfiction go to' with your fingers.

The author sighed.

"I know a cliche one" Yoongi said pointing to the author, who writes cliche parts af.

"Stop with the cliche" The author groaned while the both of them nodded eagerly. "You can continue now" author added.

"Omo!" (Y/N) said while covering her mouth. "I-is th-that?" She asked as she pointed towards the direction of the cafe.

"Jaebyun" Yoongi continued for you.

"His name is Jaebum, Yoongs. What the hell is he doing here. I just saw him at school a while ago" you muttered.

"Well then" Yoongi exclaimed while putting his hands together "let's go now, I'm starting to think you're very boring" he said while dragging your wrists.

"But we have to follow him!" You said with pouty lips that he could never refuse.

"F-fine" he said while looking away.

"What are we gonna do? Follow him around?" He asked incredulously "That's boring" he said

"It'll be fun, I swear" you replied with a grin.

The both of you followed him inside the cafe, to see him sitting on a chair, and tapping his fingers impatiently.As if waiting for something, or someone.

You sat down somewhere close but not too close to Jaebum.

"Hey! We need a name" you said while still looking at Jaebum.

"Name? For what" Yoongi asked.

"For our mission, you know the cool stuff" you said excitingly.

"Aish, so boring" he said, "um, (Y/N) and Yoongi spy mission" he said.

"That's so boring" you pointed out, "you're boring" he replied while you narrowed your eyes at him.

Yoongi didn't want this, he wants to know you better, for you to know him better. For you to see how dedicated he was to you and to this, whatever this is. He wanted for you to reciprocate his efforts. So basically he wants a romantic candlelight dinner.

"We need codenames too" you added. "I'll call you suga"

"S-suga?" he asked.'damn I stuttered' he thought.

"And mine will be?" You asked

"Salt? I don't know, you choose" he said while acting bored. So that you'll let go of this spy mission idea already.

"Meanie" you said.

He didn't wanted to offend you, really. But he didn't really expect this 'mission'. Although no one told him he couldn't have fun. And as comical as it seems, he felt a lightbulb opening inside of his brain. Oh he had a plan.

"Jagiya~" he cooed.

"Come on, he's looking at our direction" he said hurriedly, even though Jaebum really wasn't

"What is it, oppa~" you replied lovingly, as he places his right hand in his left chest.

'Dammit, heart.' He thought while feeling the really loud and fast beats of his heart.

"What do you want? I'm sure you're already starving. Aigoo! My jagiya I don't want you skipping meals" he said while stroking your hair. Every night, he says this in front of the screen. He wanted you as healthy as possible.

"Really oppa?" You asked with a higher pitch than your real voice.

"Yes~" he replied.

"But,I only want you oppa" you said with giggles.

Let me put Yoongi's thoughts in one word: 'ASGAAUWHAKALQJAHWUWlapqhahaj'

"O-only me?" He asked as he regained his composure. "Waiter!" He called out.

The waiter gave out the menus to both of you, "Our specialty for today is lamb skewers, that I think you both will love" the waiter said.

"But we do have a special for couples only package. You'll also love that" she added.

"I know you love me jagiya, but I can't order myself" he said while acting sad.

"Op— wait where did I heard that before" you replied. You knew you heard that line before, you just can't remember where.

Yoongi knew he fucked up. He remembers where you heard that. That time, when he ordered Mcdonalds and stuff to your place.

"Anyway, Jagiya. I'll feed you okay?" he asked while holding both of your hands with his. "We'll have this couples only lamb skewer package" he said to the waiter, basically shooing her.

"We act like, Namjoon and Youra" he whispered to you.

"I know right? I'm cringing so bad" you said while smiling gently.

"At 6 o'clock. I see Jinyoung" you said shockingly.

"At your 6 o'clock. I see Jaebum standing up" he replied.

"So, he's here for a date. Hmmm" you whispered to yourself 'still isn't enough reason, why he didn't even come to you in school' you thought bitterly.

"Hey suga" you whispered.

"Yes?"

"If we're acting all lovey-dovey, and I'm your bae" you said

"Am I salt bae?" you asked with giggles. And he couldn't help but smile.

'This girl, I swear'