[ 9.5 ]

[ September 14 ; Monday ]

Black.

The place was pitch black. I started to panic. My legs felt wobbly and I couldn't stand properly. Without realizing I shut my eyes in fear.

My nerves calmed down.

I opened my eyes soon after. White walls surround me. As if I was in a cube. White and pale walls surround me as I adjust to my surroundings.

My hand felt warm and my whole being felt good. The pale walls started to gain color. Splatters of pastel pink appeared on the walls.

The walls weren't as white as before. Unlike before it was as white as sugar. I placed my hands on my hips.

The splatters continued to increase its volume, green and purple started to appear. The color started to mix with green and purple. The color shade became darker and heavier. I looked at it in curiousity.

The pastel pink color shade became as red as blood. Not that it mattered. Well red and pink did symbolize the same thing: LOVE

It was just that Red probably is in another level kind of Love.

The walls-now with full color- made a work of art that was a represntation of something I couldn't put my finger on. I heard small screams that were gibberish and I ignored it, as I admired the art in front of me.

Worst decision ever.

The red paint increase it's splatters as I let out a sigh as it destroyed the ratio of color that was displayed at the wall.

What a waste, it fitted just right for the art.

The walls that contained red did resemble blood splatters. It shrinked slowly. I didn't realize that I was already suffocated. The walls surrouded with blood caged me.

Without knowing I cried. I called Minhyuk. I didn't know why, I called him at the spur of the moment.

I fell on the floor. As I saw a hole beside me. I drag myself unto it. I fell on the trap-like hole.

"MINHYUK" I screamed.

I woke up.

I was still in school. I saw Minhyuk and my eyes started to blur. Tears formed in my eyes threatening to fall.

He's safe. Minhyuk's safe. Don't worry (Y/N) you're safe.

I cried and hugged him tightly.

"Your'e safe Minhyuk" I whispered.

He welcomed me to his arms. At these moments I knew the inner male of Minhyuk would appear. He glared at the students who whispered among themselves. The teacher gave him a dissappointed look and he gave signal to the teacher to continue his lecture.

"Everything's alright, everything's normal. I'm here, you're here. Everything's fine" he whispered over and over again.

But this words made no effect on me. I was still scared. What if something happens.

"Oppa's here" he whispered and I looked at him in disbelief. Never would he call himself 'oppa', he only did it to cheer me up.

Awwwwwww.

He was blushing, and he placed his arm around me and faced the board.

"Right now you rest. I'll write notes for you. Don't sleep only rest. Lean on my shoulder" he said strictly.

'This is why you're my friend' I thought.

"You mean oppa's shoulder" I said while hugging him.

"Thank you oppa" I said again.

"Shut up (Y/N)" he replied while blushing.

[A/N: hintttttt]