[ 54 ]

[ October 20 ; Tuesday ]

Yoongi sprang up his bed, excited for the day ahead. He missed his love so dearly, he couldn't wait to scoop her in his arms.

He fixed his hair, added more style than usual. He fixed his black slick shirt that he wore beneath his denim jacket.

He grabbed his finest gun and the pocket knife he sharpened the night before. Then he grabbed the photo frame on his desk. "Oh baby I miss you so much, you can't even imagine!"

He went out of the room with a spring in his step, Hoseok greeting him with a smile.

"Yoongi hyung!" Hoseok greeted.

"Hoseok, why?" Yoongi replied with a small smile that absolutely melted Hoseok and anyone's heart.

"Hm nothing, it's just that you haven't been attending school lately" he said with a frown. That was in fact true, Yoongi has been skipping classes.

"Yeah, with all those happening, I don't want to go to school. Did I tell you that (Y/N) is my first love?" Yoongi said with a sad smile.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry for your loss hyung" Hoseok replied sadly to his elder.

"What do you mean 'sorry for your loss' ? She isn't dead yet!" Yoongi angrily said.

"I-I'm s-sorry hyung. I really didn't m-mean it" Hoseok apologized. "Wh-where are you going hyung?" He asked nervously. His eyes everywhere but Yoongi.

"Somewhere you shouldn't bother yourself with" Yoongi replied rudely.

"Oh okay" Hoseok said with a frown. Many things were happening at school his mood just kept on plummeting down.

(Y/N) (L/N) disappeared and Ahn Minhyuk, Im Jaebum and Park Soyoung was murdered. Minhyuk and Jaebum were both found in a sewer and Soyoung was killed in a mall parking lot. Imagine how much it hurt Yoongi hearing that his love is now deceased.

The school was still mourning for their loss of students but still continued their classes. For the boys (bangtan), they didn't even know them so, they really didn't give a ddaeng –i mean damn–, they didn't give a damn. Only Hoseok was affected because he considered everyone his friend.

He then continued to walk to the dance room to meet Jimin.

Yoongi then proceeded to go outside their shared shelter. He wore his jacket and shoes and went outside. He called the driver and told the driver to pick him up. He remembered how you danced to 'pick me',  he sighed to himself, he would finally see you, not on the screen but in real life!

The driver pulled up on front of him. He went inside and told the driver where to go. The car was playing 'the truth untold' as rain patted down on the car's windows.

"Bad weather no?" The driver said.

"It's good weather for rescuing damsels in distress" he replied smiling.

The driver didn't understand but he continued to drive. He didn't want to get fired by his boss, figuratively and literally.

You heard rain falling against the roof of the mansion, thunder and lightning were bolting almost every second. Usually these kinds of thing doesn't bother you, but being tied in a chair, being in a room that possibly held many murders than you could ever imagine. Also being held captive of this Captain America like guy, only older,

That you were scared of.

You had to leave this place. This place must have some exit right. "We just gotta chill, (Y/N) just concentrate and think properly. (Y/N) just rela—" you said to yourself

"BUT HOW THE FUCK DO YOU CHILL?!" You screamed.

He hasn't been visiting you, nor feeding you. He wasn't let you sleep on a proper bed, also hasn't letting you shower. ITS BEEN 2 GODDAMN FUCKING DAYS.

Welp! I'm going insane.

"Hey fucker, let me go!" You screamed. "HEY C'MON JUST INTERACT WITH ME OR SOMETHING IM GOING INSANE" you cried out.

Your tears suddenly fell. You couldn't scream you were so tired of everything. All you wanted was for someone to console you and hug and cuddle you to death.

Then you thought of Yoongi, Yoongi is the most precious, sweetest little bub you knew. Okay that may be an exaggeration but compared to Captain America over there Yoongi was less psychotic that him.

The door sprung open and lo and behold was the person you've been awaiting

Min Fucking Yoongi!

[A/N: yall missed him? Okay i have an explanation! Welp im sorry, school was an absolute ass and of course Festa 👉🏻👈🏻 im real sorry super late update]