[ 35 ]

[ September 24 ; Thursday ]

The morning after, Yoongi wasn't there. You planned to make amends, although you didn't even fought with him. You just wanted him to feel that you appreciate the things he did. That's what Mr. Stalker suggested, to give a big hug or kiss or something.

Nor was Minhyuk around, it wasn't like you'd talk to him after all those things he said. You think he just needs space and that's exactly what you'd give.

You had recess with the couple, without Yoongi, boy was it lonely. Plus cringy,

"(Y/N), wait hold up!" Youra jogged to your side. You looked around her, expecting Namjoon to be there. He wasn't.

"Yeah?" You chirped. She looked at you weirdly,

"Aren't you supposed to be sad and mopey and stuff" she asked. You nodded your head.

"Yes, but nothing comes good from moping around" you said, although the real reason you weren't sad was because AgustD kept you company all night, digitally that is

"We have to have a good long girl's talk" she said. "It's been a long time, my friend".

"Sure has!" You squealed.

"My place okay?" She said while you nodded.

"How about Namjoon?" You asked she whipped her head towards you.

"Wh-what about h-him?" she asked nervously while laughing awkwardly.

"Aren't you always on a date?" You asked puzzled by her nervous face.

"Oh that, well you see. You're more important to me than him" she said "Don't tell him okay?" She giggled a bit and you both entered your respective home rooms.

Jaebum looked at you, his eyes dark. You wanted to come to him and just apologize or just smile. But he needed space, and you respected that. Now that you thought about it, you can walk beside him later when going to Youra's. Youra and Jaebum did share their house. It's not a big step but it's something.

You went to your seat and beside you was empty. You missed Minhyuk, after all the things he did, you knew you loved him to death (no hetero tho) You also knew he didn't mean any of it.

Classes ended in a blur. And for the first time you actually listened to the teacher you despised in chapter six. You didn't remember it, so you looked at chapter six.

At the sound of the bell, you fixed your items. A panting Youra came in the door.

"(Y/N)!" She said while taking long deep breaths. "Are your ready for the biggest sleepover of your life?!" She yelled.

Jaebum looked at you both, he looked shookt. He got his bag and left the room immediately. A noise then was heard from Youra's phone.

"I'll go home when you're already sleeping" Youra said reading a text from her phone and you knew what she meant or what Jaebum meant. Jaebum didn't want go home with you, or talk with you, or just be with you in general.

It saddened you but you remembered AgustD's encouraging words."learn to appreciate those around you".

Youra and You went to her house chatting about everything and anything. Mostly the freshest scandals your neighborhood and neighborhoods next to yours had, the scandals you haven't heard ever since you left your father's home.

You both entered her cozy home, it wasn't that extravagant nor was it small. Your's was bigger that's for sure. You placed your bag on her couch and freshened up at Jaebum's room.

You went to her room to ask for clothes and she came out on a cute onesie that you uwu-ed and she gave you one too that she said she bought for you because it came in pairs and she thought of you that time.

"So, I've got hot fancams of Kai, tople—you started, but you didn't get to finish.

"Can't" she said

"Hey, why not? It's tradition" you argued.

"That was before I had a boyfriend" she reminded.

"So? He wouldn't know" you nudged her playfully. Well, he wouldn't would he?

"You have no idea" she smiled. She got her home phone and dialed something. She mouthed 'what do you want' while you mouth back 'everything'

"Can we have everything, please" she asked. And you looked shocked, you didn't bring sufficient money for this evening, the sleepover wasn't even planned!

She hung up but you heard her whisper a measly "I love you" but you just shrugged it off.

A knock was heard, maybe 5 minutes after the phone call was dropped and you ran to the door. You peeked at the little glass to see a familiar person standing with many plastic bags in hand.

You opened the door and he went straight to the dining table. Plopped down the food and drinks and got out the house and rode his motorcycle and left fast.

You looked at Youra who only shrugged in response.

"So what do we eat first?" She asked excitingly.

"Ice cream, duh" you said as she nodded eagerly at your decision.

[A/N: yes, im alive. Im screaming cause I aint ready for ly;tear jfc]