[ 16 ]

[ September 15 ; Tuesday ]

Yoongi has been prancing all day. Going circles, he really was hyped today, he was jumping and moving for some reason even I, the author, doesn't know. Probably because waking up next to (Y/N) led him to be this hyped, he isn't a morning person but more of a procrastinator especially during mornings. But who knew right? (Y/N) brought the morning person in him.

"Yoongi-hyung! Are you alright?" Taehyung asked from the kitchen. Yes, he was that noisy.

He was itching to see his love. He knew he couldn't go to school because the note of 'infecting each other with the flu' was already given. He also can't watch (Y/N) at the screen because obviously she was at school. Maybe the gods said, "Yoongi, one blessing at a time".

"TAEHYUNG-AHHHHHHHHH" he whisper-yelled in a whiny voice that neither the elder nor Taehyung expected to come out.

"Are you alright? Are you drunk?" Jungkook said as he popped at the door of the room.

"Formalities." Yoongi sais strictly.

"-hyung." He replied back.

"Anyways, hyung c'mon Taehyung cooked breakfast for us" he invited.

You mean for you. Yoongi thought

"Yeah, I'll follow" Yoongi replied.

He was getting really impatient although the first part of his ultimate-bring-home-the-(Y/N) plan was a sucess, more than a sucess actually. It was because of the compliance of his girl, it wasn't really compliance, more like obliviousness, but hey! Yoongi didn't care.

Second step is soon to come and he just absolutely can't wait, his heart palpitates just thinking about it, just thinking about (Y/N). He was so hyped, but he doesn't know how the hell could he use this 'love energy' -as he'd like to call it- if he can't even see (Y/N) on screen and on person.

He wasn't even hungry but he went to the kitchen to take food to his room and eat there, those two were flirting anyway, why stay?

He wrote songs the whole day and ended up daydreaming about, obviously (Y/N). Out of exhaustion he slept and woke up at about 5:45 and cursed himself silently for sleeping instead of waiting his girl's arrival.

Dammit, I missed it.

But he smirked a bit, knowing that part 2 of his grand plan was about to start. He took his phone changed its sim card and typed away all his bottled feelings into one text.

HI! I wish i could
taste your cooking😩

[A/N: mini filler for #927 sml💞 yayyyy! I really am grateful guys❤ legitimatebles WOWERZ😭 and for 4k👏 ü the real mvp.][and if anyone here's filipino. Tara chat tayo hehe, im bored send halp]