[ 20 ]

[ September 16 ; Wednesday ]

"SKJSKSJSKSJJS" Minhyuk said stiffling his laughs in class

"Yeah, he told me that once and I really can't help to laugh it just" Jaebum added laughing as well.

(Y/N) said she's gotta go to the infirmary. Those two knew (Y/N) wanted privacy so they let her be. Jaebum sat beside Minhyuk, and instead of listening they just chatted about their crushes. Jaebum let out that he was gay because he was comfortable enough with Minhyuk, seeing that Minhyuk was gay as well.

"Mr. Min" the teacher spoke loudly.

"Yo" Yoongi replied with a peace sign, going back to his place. The teacher ignoring the fact that he just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"That is Min Yoongi" Minhyuk pointed "he's hot, but he's cold. Y'know what I mean? I think he's the one"

"Oh yes, I see. Is he also yes and no?" Jaebum replied

"He's in and out"

"He's up and down"

"Anyway, that is my smol precious cloud fluffy bean, Taehyungie" Minhyuk whispered again.

"I call dibs so shut up" Minhyuk threatened.

He pointed Gookdu the bully, Park Jimin the class president, also Seokjin the class flirt and all bad boys because Jaebum said he likes bad boys.

Meanwhile at the back of the room, Yoongi wasn't even listening to the teacher. He was writing lyrics instead.

Someone poked Yoongi's cheek "Hyung, I've got a new verse wanna see?" Namjoon asked while passing his notebook to his hyung

"You've got so many writings Namjoon, all of this?" Yoongi asked.

"No just this and this also this and this" he said as he pointed out places and turned the notebook pages.

Yoongi looked at him with a slight grin.

"Hyung no" Namjoon said covering his hyung's face

"Hyung yes" Yoongi replied while removing Namjoon's big-ass hands.

"Is this about, Youra?" Yoongi teasingly asked, although he already knew the answer.

"Yeah, she loved it and I want her to song the piece, if that's alright with you?" he replied.

"But it's supposed to be the boys" Yoongi said.

"I know, its just. Just this one, I'll let your girl sing a verse or two, or you can both work on it?" Namjoon proposed. What a tempting proposal

"Nah, my girl can't sing to save her life" Yoongi replied. He doesn't want to offend (Y/N) but, c'mon let's talk realistically*

"Rap?" Namjoon asked again.

"Let me think about it" Yoongi replied and Namjoon knew he got him.

"Can you promise that when we record it, that Minhyuk and Jae-guy isn't there" Yoongi asked while looking at the other side.

Namjoon just grinned at the elder "Yoongi-hyung" now its time for Namjoon to tease.

"Fuck you" Yoongi said raising his middle finger.

Although Namjoon already knew the answer he still asked "Hyung, you jealous or something?" He whispered, after all only Namjoon knew of this secret that Yoongi had.

"I can't promise~ but let's see" Namjoon winked.

"You ask the boys if they're good with it" Yoongi declared pretending that he didn't actually care.

"You just got yourself a deal" Namjoon smirked "And who knows? You might get rid of that gay prick that day?" Namjoon said again.

"Gay hmmm? Sure sure" Yoongi blankly said, for he was already planning.

[A/N: hm* idk if you can sing, but i cant sing to save my life so imma just put it that way kay?]