[ 7 ]

[ September 10 ; Thursday ]

Canteen

The canteen was busy as usual. Students were chatting with their friends. (Y/N) and Minhyuk bought their food and sat at the table near the "BTS table" as Minhyuk liked to call it.

Why are we here?

(Y/N) thought as they sat down.

"Can't we seat outside where it's not much crowded?" (Y/N) begged.

"We can't, because my husbandos are seating at the table beside us" Minhyuk replied reasonably which made no sense at all. Atleast for (Y/N).

"Husbandos? Them all?" (Y/N) asked while trying not to laugh.

"Yeah! But my super ultra husbando is. Taehyung-ssi. I can give you Yoongi-ssi" he replied with a smirk on his face.

Mr. I-want-revenge-because-your-Great grandmother of your brother's sister-in-law's cousin killed my godmother's aunt's father-in-law's nephew. Hell no.

"Yoongi-ssi?" She asked nervously.

"Yes?" A voice said startling (Y/N).

Lo and behold it was Min Yoongi. The undeniably hot student that scared the hell out of (Y/N).

"Is there something I must know" he asked.

"N-no. N-n-nothing" she replied in a small voice. Her cheeks were colored a small tinge of pink.

'How cute, her being flustered like this turns me on' he thought.

"Nothing? Nothing at all?" He asked teasingly.

"Nothing" she replied firmly.

'My great grandmother's brother's sister-in-law's cousin didn't kill your godmother's aunt's father-in-law's nephew' (Y/N) thought.

"Okay well then. See you around (Y/N)-ah" he replied with a slight smile. That wasn't oftenly seen. So...

Everyone squealed.

Minhyuk screaming as well. (Y/N) didn't understand him. He was saying something with the lines of 'lucky' 'noticed' and 'gummy smile'. She was in a daze.

Maybe he isn't so scary after all.

[ Yoongi's POV ]

I went to our table and sat beside Hoseok. I was still recovering from what happened. Although I was tough looking in the outside. I was pretty nervous and shaky in the inside.

I sighed dreamily. How cute.

"Hyung. What the hell? You're scary" Hoseok commented while eyeing his hyung.

"You said you were only buying a sandwhich, what happened to you?" Namjoon asked.

"Oh nothing. The sandwhich is good" I replied smiling. While munching happily on my snack.

"What's the filling? Sleep?" Seokjin asked and laughed at his own joke.

Very funny hyung. The filling is as clear as my feelings for (Y/N). Nice one

"Namjoon write this one: 'the filling is as clear as my feelings for you'" he said facing Namjoon.

"Sure" he replied while jotting down the sentence. Using his little notebook on the side of his pocket.

"What kind of song are you writing hyung? About sandwhiches?" Jimin commented.

They all laughed.

"Jimin can't sing this song" Namjoon replied with a slight smirk.

"God! Hyung this aga-" Jimin whined but everyone cutted him off.

"Cause he got no jams" everyone said -excluding me of course.

[ timeskip ]

"Class you have a project" the teacher announced. Everyone groaned.

I looked at Namjoon. He's always my partner. Between our gang there was a non-spoken agreement that stated that 'When there's a project: Yoongi hyung always pairs with Namjoon' or 'Yoongi hyung is the laziest person and only Namjoon hyung can finish the work with or without Yoongi helping'

Which was pretty much the same thing.

And usually bangtan- will group by 2's and the one left out will usually be grouped to another female in the class. Which was usually Jimin or Seokjin -the flirty ones.

And as usual. My princess will be grouping with her trash that had a lame excuse of being a friend.

"I'll choose partners" everyone groaned even harder.

I started to pray as hard as I could.

[ Your POV ]

what in the world is wrong with him?

"Why would you choose partners for your students. Why not let them choose have the freedom to fight for their rights without question or doubt. This is why our country's not growing. Because the people in authority rule the citizen like puppets taking away their human rights. Eating away their freedom until all is lost. And the world will be crumbling down beacuse of the superiority of the people and the fear of-" you said.

"Shut up (Y/N), the changes are fine" Minhyuk replied with a wide smile cutting my speech about freedom.

I am here sitting beside Kim Namjoon. The genius of our class, he's fine I guess. Seated beside Minhyuk was his partner, Yoongi-ssi

"Saturday's fine?" Namjoon asked, looking up from his phone.

"Sure" Bangtan replied while looking up from their phones.

"Okay saturday's fine for you?" Namjoon asked.

"Sure" I replied nonchalantly

"Saturday. At my house I'll text you the details"

"Can't wait for saturday" I replied to ease the tension.

.
.
.
.
.

"Me too" I hear Yoongi say.