[ 12 ]

[ September 15 ; Tuesday ]

"WHAT THE FÜCK"

a ringing sound evaded Yoongi's ears. He squinted his eyes a bit, adjusting to the brightness of his room. He was still half-asleep so he faced his body to the left.

"Why the fück are you here?!?!" Yoongi heard.

I think I'm still drunk. I still hear my baby.

Eyes still closed he smiled a bit because he thought he was dreaming about his girl. His hugged his pillow or whatever was it in his hands.

He opened his eyes just a bit and saw (Y/N), realization slowly hit him. He panicked and said aloud "Jimin babyyyyy"

"Please don't leave me. Never forget about me please." He whined and tried his most baby voice. Tried

He opened his eyes fully to see all the wonders of mother nature being displayed right in front of him in radiating glory.

This is what I'd like to wake up to. Heaven.

"HOLY SHÏT (Y/N), why are you in my fucking room?!" He screamed.

"The fuck are you saying, it's my room!" She replied.

Yoongi looked around, as if he really couldn't believe it. 'I'm in my future wife's room, I'm in my future wife's room.' He chanted repeatedly on his mind.

"God damn fuck" Yoongi said while touching his forehead.

"Are you okay?" (Y/N) said while placing her  hand on Yoongi's head sending millions of feelings between them.

"Hang -fucking- over" he replied courtly.

"Let me make you something, wait for me there!" She replied immediately and went off to build a simple hangover soup.

She shut the doors while Yoongi dialed Namjoon's number.

"What in the world did you do to me yesterday?!" He screamed angrily.

"Oh nothing we just scrolled through the park, and then I lost you!" He lied.

'Even if I don't see you, I know that's not true.' Yoongi thought while internally rolling his eyes.

Yoongi was amazed of the difference of only watching behind a computer and actually seeing it in real life. He neared the table where (Y/N) usually studied until dawn but still looking as perfect as ever.

'Oh look, a picture.' He thought

There are still many things he has not yet see. Just like pictures that are beyond the reach of the cameras.

Seen in the picture was Minhyuk and (Y/N) laughing their asses off. To Yoongi (Y/N) was the only one on the picture, the only one he sees.

"We're cute there, aren't we?" A voice suddenly said, startling Yoongi.

"Um yeah" Yoongi said without looking back,

And so He was so embarassed.

"I watched your videos, and your videos are so nice" (Y/N) said.*

"I mean mixtape, your mixtape" she corrected herself.

"The story behind this picture was I and Minhyuk was laughing about something and our friends said it looked cute. So we tried to do a candid picture but it was just so hard to laugh candidly so-" (Y/N) rambled on.

"Sorry am I saying too much?" She asked.

"N-no it's fine" he replied. Hell he wasn't even listening, he was only looking at (Y/N)'s face while she rambled on a memory she was fond of.

Why are you so cute, it's practically illegal.

"How about this?" Yoongi asked while pointing to a picture of a man carrying a child and a woman together eating ice cream.

She's so fucking adorable.

"Oh that one, well its me and my family and our, sundae-sunday" she said as if it was adistant memory. It was.

"Sundae-sunday" He inquired once more.

"I really don't wanna talk about it Yoongi" she said silently.

"Oh sorry. Its just that if you wanna talk about anything, I'm here" Yoongi replied, it's not like he doesn't know about it. Its just that he had a plan.

Yoongi hugged the almost sobbing (Y/N).

"Hey it's okay. I'm here" he hushed.

"Thank you Yoongi" she said silently.

They remained in the comfort of each others arms, only their breathes were heard.

'Plan accomplished. My darling literally forgot I barged in, in the middle of the night'

[A/N: *to those who knows this reference omg ily , i know i update slowly sowy. and RM-BIASED I owe you one.]

[#AnotherShamelessSelfAdvertismentToCoverMyLateUpdates: my Yoongi and Seokjin oneshots💞]

[And i think i have too many author notes buttt
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
THANK YOU FOR 1K asgdjsjskl i feel so kiligz]