[ 57 ]

[ October 20 ; Tuesday ]

They finally removed the ropes around you. They handcuffed you and pushed you to a bathroom. You showered quickly, and did your stuff. Good thing you weren't menstruating this week.

As you shower you notice the red marks the ropes did. Your hair was all over the place and you stunk.

Then they pushed you back to your room and locked it. There was food on the chair. You declined to eat the food they gave, it was mushy and wasn't edible at all. Plus there was a possibility that it had poison.

I really miss McDonalds right now.

You soon thought realistically and formed an escape plan. What if you, ask for a steak for lunch. Seeing as that he loved you and would give anything except your freedom. Then with the sharp knife,

I'll try to kill myself.

Let me correct that, blackmail him on killing yourself. So that he'll rush to the room and then you kill him instead.

I'm slowly becoming a murderer, oh my god.

Okay maybe only bruise him on his feet. And run away, without the guards seeing or something.

This plan was perfect, until an unknown element appeared. Which was Yoongi being thrown to your door badly bruised, bloodied and beaten up.

You neared him, he wasn't even moving. You checked if he was still breathing, he was. You thank God silently. He was bruised on his face, his eyes had dark holes on it. His perfect pale skin now tarnished with black marks. Blood now running from his smiling mouth.

"Why are you smiling you idiot, you already got hurt!" You cried out, tears falling out as you saw him weakening.

"As long as you're not hurt, I'm happy" he whispered, still smiling that same old gummy smile.

You cried even more. You didn't know what made you cry, the fact that a person was badly beaten and it was because of you or because Yoongi is the person who was badly beaten.

You hugged him tight, even if he was covered in his blood. He hugged you back weakly.

"I'm sorry, now I know. You only wanted me safe. I'm better with you" you said, apologizing.

He only smiled.

"I-I'm sorry too," he said. "I c-couldn't protect y-you" he whispered in the most genuine voice ever. And his sincerity made you cry even more.

You knocked on the locked the door, "GIVE ME A FIRST AID KIT PLEASE, JUST TO TEND HIS WOUNDS! I BEG OF YOU!" You cried out.

A voice replied. "SHUT UP BITCH!"

"You heard the woman, give her a kit please" Yoongi said weakly, you doubt they heard that, seeing that they were far away.

But they did, they opened the door and threw a box and locked the door immediately. You didn't know what just happened but it looks like they had a soft spot for Yoongi. You thought before that Yoongi was with them, but seeing him weak and beaten by them, you highly doubt it.

You get the kit and started aiding Yoongi. You sat down the floor and started wiping his face. He laid his head on your lap as you wiped the smeared blood on his face.

He screamed and cried when you place the alcohol on his wounds. There wasn't that much on the kit. Only a towel, alcohol, cotton balls and small hello kitty bandaids.

"You're grown ass man and your scared of alcohol on wounds?" You teased, easing the tension in the air around you.

He pouted childishly. "I'm just used to Betadine" cheeks aflame in embarrassment.

His heart picked up its speed. He was so close to his soulmate. He was trying so hard not to flip you below him and just make love to you all night. Showing all the boys outside that you were his and only his.

But he liked this too, being all fluffy and cutesy. He flinched on purpose for you, it made you laugh when you see him flinching. So even though he didn't feel any stinging on his cheek whenever you apply alcohol, he still would flinch.

Every sacrifice he made was worth it.

— flashback

"Harder!" Yoongi commanded.

"More! is that the only thing you got?! Why did I hire y'all? Useless shits" he screamed. "Harder, faster, stronger!"

"But sir, th-the contract!" A buff guy in black said.

"Fuck the contract, punch me until it draws blood and throw me to the room" Yoongi said, losing his patience.

"B-but" the guy replied. "You won't get paid" Yoongi said. Instantly the men pounced him, beat him to a pulp. Yoongi still had that sickened grin on his lips as he was beaten up.

"Throw me inside the room" Yoongi said and they did willingly. You welcomed him with open arms ones you saw him. He missed you so bad, and seeing your eyes focused on him and just him made him feel euphoric.

He wants you to love only him, want only him, think only about him, crave only him,

Only me.—yoongi thought.

[A/N: this isn't the end yet]