[ 40 ]

[ September 28 ; Monday ]

You woke up at 2 in the afternoon. Series of texts waking you up.

Why are you sad:(

Pls cheer up princess:-((

Eat too, i left home-cooked foods

:-(((

:<

You stood up straight, as you read the texts. A slight smile graced your face. You went outside to see a paper bag sitting outside your door. You took it and placed it on the refrigerator. You weren't that hungry anyway.

You browser the internet, looking for anything else suspicious that happened in the neighborhood. Of course you saw Minhyuk's, you tried so hard not to cry.

Minhyuk doesn't want to see your ugly crying face (Y/N)

Ahn Minhyuk a high school student found dead in a sewer. Estimated time of death, Friday 5 in the afternoon. Police are still finding evidences for this murder case.

5 in the afternoon, ringing inside your head. You checked your phone, you dropped it.

Voicemail sent 4:48 PM☑️

It was the time Minhyuk was murdered. He was captured and all he thought about was sending you a voicemail that said "I love you"? And something he wanted to say to Yoongi?

Minhyuk are you kidding me? What the hell hoe?

You ran to Minhyuk's house and showed it to his parents. His parents drove you to the police to ask some questions after you gave the evidence. Gookdu was called too, you know it may be a case of obsessive boyfriend, but nah. They said they'd call Yoongi sometime else.

Many theories occupied your mind while you were walking home. Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi. Why is his last wish to adress a letter to Yoongi?

"I just want to barge in his studio or room and just caress his long veiny fingers all day. I want to tell him how hot his fingers are ugh"— Ahn Minhyuk, an intellectual.

Why? What is up with Yoongi's hands that Minhyuk's last wish was too let him know how much Minhyuk liked his fingers?

Unless, he knows something.

You rode your bike to the boys' place. You ringed the doorbell repeatedly. Jungkook opened for you.

"Oh (Y/N)-ssi, I di—" He started, you ran inside looking for Yoongi's room. You found it and went inside and saw him sleeping in a golden massage chair.

Jimin from the outside yelled "(Y/N)-ah, you'll wake him up! You're gonna die"

You looked at him. There was a large book that was opened, it looked like he slept reading the book. You carefully got it from him and placed it on his desk.

You flipped through it to see your name, your height and information, parents' name, your picture. Social accounts passwords, email accounts and passwords.

Holy shit, you didn't even remember your own password of that Email!

What the hell is this? Blinks per minute, breaths per minute, length of middle finger. Oh there was pictures too, pictures of your pouty lips, your lip bite. A picture of you in the train, a picture of your back while you were seated on your desk.

You closed the book to see pink calligraphy lettering.

(Y/N) (L/N) my princess❤️

Is this, Mr. Not-so-creepy stalker?

You looked at his computer that was as big as a television.All you saw was your house. Your room, your kitchen, your living room and you started to panic.

You went out the room, feeling all dizzy. Namjoon approached you a glass of water in his hands.

"Oh (Y/N)! Are you okay?" He asked.

"N-no, I think" you replied. Your friend is a stalker I don't think I'll be okay.

"I think you need something to eat, or you need to hydrate? Water?" He asked and you nodded.

You grabbed the glass in his hands. And you dropped unconscious.

[A/N: this story is way too long, so many fillers. Im sorry, dont worry when this book ends it'll go through a massive reconstruction]