[ 6 ]

[ September 10 ; Thursday ]

School

The so-called hellhole of all teenagers. You entered your school with a little bounce on your step. You enjoyed your sleep today despite it being for only a few hours.

I dreamt of Chanyeol today.

"Yah! Minhyuk oppa" you screamed lightly. When you saw him at the entrance. He glared at you. You only called him "oppa" because you knew he hated it.

You instantly went to your place and chatted with Minhyuk -sharing your dream about the hottie called Chanyeol. Your smile reached up until your eyes. You didn't even care if Minhyuk wasn't listening.

I'm inspired today. No one's gonna ruin it.

Classes started and soon you dozed off. The teacher was boring as hell. She complained about how other students weren't that bright and can't cope up.

If you just started discussing. Maybe. Just maybe we'd learn something right?

The teacher continued her rant and you lightly dozed off to dreamland where you were waiting for your prince.

"Class shuffle" the teacher ordered. Everyone sighed. This was normal. What an ass.

You stood up. And bid Minhyuk goodbye dramatically

"Minhyuk oppa!" You acted covering your eyes

"I can't and I wouldn't leave you. Whatever happens I'll find you." He said in a very deep voice which you found amusing.

True to his word and like how you two would always do you'd shuffle around the room looking at the teacher -so that she thinks you're really changing seats- and going back to where Minhyuk was seated. Same-same

You sat down at your chair. Minhyuk beside you. You winked at him while he tried hard not to burst out laughing.

"hey! People at the back. Scatter" she ordered to the male group that Minhyuk and almost all girls have been crushing on.

They stood up hastily. Doing it on purpose to create noise from their chairs. Unfortunately, There were no chairs left.

"Ma'am no chairs left" they shrugged.

"Then exchange" the teacher ordered.

Jungkook the youngest looking sat on Taehyung's chair. While Taehyung sat on Jungkook's chair facing it on the right, earning laughter from students. They sat there at the back their seats all shuffled.

Atleast it's shuffled and they exchanged seats. That was clever. That's so hilarious.

The bell rang.

Oh My Lord. Thank God. Amen.

Being in ultra happy mood. Plus you did had time to sleep. You greeted your classmates a little 'hello' everytime they passed by. Jungkook passed by and because he was your happy pill today. You greeted him.

"Hey! Good morning Jungkook-ah. That was funny" you greeted with a slight smile on your face.

He looked at you dumbfoundedly. Before realizing..

"Oh thanks" he replied with a small smile.

Cute.

"Minhyuk oppa. Let's go eat" you said leaving Jungkook and his friends.

What a wonderful day.

[ Yoongi's POV ]

What

The

Fvck

Is

That.

"What the heck" Yoongi whispered to himself

Sh-she greeted Jungkook. And here I thought she was sad and her spirit was low. But what was funny? Oh the skit he pulled sitting at Taehyung's chair.

Oh dear, you should've just said it I can sit at Taehyung's chair too. I pouted She never smiled at me like that.

Jungkook-ah I'll kill you.

Wait- No. He's a friend. And he's for Taehyung only. But that's so unfair. Plus he called that Minhyuk guy 'oppa'. Which is obviously just for ME. She's slipping away from me.

I need to step up my game.