[ 3 ]

[ September 9 ; Wednesday ]

Oh.

I see the BTS.

Is that what they're called?

I feel the sudden rush of the atmosphere.

It went from boring morning oxygen to hyper oxygen real quick, if that even makes sense. Everyone was chattering.

I looked at Kim Taehyung. I felt a grin on my lips -the kind of grin you show to your friend when you see their crush- that kind of grin.

I looked at Minhyuk.

"You're drooling." I whispered at him.

"Huh?" He asked coming out from his fantasy realm.

"Nothing"

I felt someone staring at me at my back and I saw a small guy with black hair and black eyes. He stares -no- glares at me like there's no tomorrow.

What the hell did I even do?!

I face the board quickly.

It's scary.

I started arranging my school stuff. My leg was bouncing, a mannerism I do when I'm terrified.

Maybe the great grandmother of my brother's sister-in-law's cousin killed his godmother's aunt's father-in-law's nephew.

Maybe.

"Minhyuk wh-who's the guy with the black h-hair?" I ask nervously.

"(Y/N) don't you know!" Minhyuk said which made my heart more nervous.

"All of their hairs are black" he replied monotonously.

Oh yeah (Y/N) pabo.

I look back to see him sleeping already.

I think that's better. Him being calm and asleep. I look at the front again trying not to be caught staring.

"The one who's sleeping" I whisper.

Minhyuk looked back.

'The one who's sleeping. Nobody's sleeping' he thought

'Ah! the one who always sleeps?' He asked himself.

"Min. Min Yoongi" he replied.

Min.

The great grandmother of my brother's sister-in-law's cousin doesn't know any Min. It's not me, I promise

Scaryy.

[ Yoongi's POV ]

I stare at her, observing every detail of her. It mystifies me how even a tangle of her hair can make my heart flutter.

I gaze at her longingly.

How cringy.

She turns around and sees me staring and I feel my face heating up. I looked at the window instead. And she looks at the board right away.

How embarassing.

Even though it's embarassing, I just love the way she looks at me.

She turns around, tring not to be too obvious. I tuck my head in my arms in a manner that won't make me too obvious as well. I laid my head on the table. She's looking for the loving gaze-asdfgkwwferty.

CaN YOu heAR ME ScReAM?

She turns around again facing the board and I look at her again. She puts her head down as well. She's shy?

cUTe.

TOO CUTE.

[A/N: you're all high school here. So hair colors, highlights, neons and whatever ain't gonna happen(unless you'd like to imagine that it's fine.) But admit it black hair suits them fine. TOO FINE.]