[ 23 ]

[ September 18 ; Friday ]

Namjoon drove Youra and Jaebum home, Jaebum snoozed off the whole ride while the couple talked about thoughts they had recently.

"Babe" Namjoon called out while squeezing their interlocked hands.

"Yes?" She asked, although she had a hunch on what did he wanted to say. About those two. "Them?" She asked while he nodded his head slightly. They always had this connection, mentally that is, one look and both would know what each other thought.

"Feels like old times" he said "you stole the words from my mouth" she replied with a grin.

"Where did I place it? Omo!" He said sarcastically, and because he had a high intellect compared to Youra, she didn't quite get it.

"Your mouth obviously" she said, for the sake of having something to say in return.

Then Namjoon slowed down the car and stole a quick kiss to Youra's mouth. "Yah!" She complained in return "stop making my heart jump jeez"

"I'm just placing the words back, cause I'm not a thief" he said defensively. "But you stole my heart" Youra cheekily said.

"Anyway, I feel like (Y/N) in some ways" she commented. While Namjoon looked at her in shock.

"I wasn't that creepy, and my stalking was in a minimal" he said. "Yeah sure" she said while rolling her eyes.

Yes, Namjoon was a yandere, for Youra. That's why Namjoon isn't spilling anything, and that's why he's been helping Yoongi all this time, cause he also felt that hole in his heart, the yearning he had for his loved on to be just right beside him and the pain of seeing someone else beside them.

"I swear, Yoongi's much more than what you think he is" he commented "I don't know of his plans but, I won't let anything hurt you okay" he said.

"You don't know his plans?" Youra asked while shaking her head. Not knowing a manipulative man's plan was dangerous.

"Still, won't let anyone hurt you" he said hardly. "Kay babe we're here" he said as they approach Youra and Jaebum's shared home. Youra kissed his cheek before getting out of the car to enter the house.

Namjoon woke Jaebum up although he had a hard time, trying to do so. Jaebum stirred before waking and invited Namjoon to hang out inside the house for a while. Which meant another cheesy time for the couple which Jaebum didn't mind at all.

After an hour passed, Namjoon decided to leave and head home. "I'll call you alright" he said as he exited the living room towards the door.

"Okay love birds" Jaebum said clasping his hands "time to go to sleep" he said.

"Jaebum, just wanted you to know that Minhyuk likes you" Namjoon whispered before he entered the car. "You know, it might light a spark between you. I ship you two" he finished

"What?" He asked. "You're gay aren't you?" Namjoon replied.

"How'd you know?" He asked nervously.

"Oh from (Y/N)" Namjoon replied while bidding them goodbye.

And, boy was Jaebum furious.

[A/N: 10kkkk!?!?! Guys you are all jinja daebaks❤️]