[ 60 ]

Here is a pic of our pre-debut baby as an apology cause im inactivee

[ October 22 ; Thursday ]

You ran away with all your might. You ran to the nearest police because you noticed that Yoongi wasn't running behind your back.

This very much alarmed you, Yoongi was still in there! In that room! Your devil in you said "go the hell back in there", the angel said "Heavens! No save yourself" and for the first time ever, which the angel applauded, you chose her side this time.

Once you reached the station, you reported it and the men acted at once, they were pretty excited too. Their last catching of a murderer was already a year ago and nothing happened then ever since.

"Th-this right here officer!" You said and spotted the mansion on fire.

"I-It's on fire, someone call the Fire Department!" An officer said.

"I'm on it" someone replied.

"Is anyone still there?" They asked you, and you nodded eagerly.

"My mother, father, my Yoongi, wait I mean Yoongi" you said. "The kidnapper, and his men" you said.

"What really happened?" He asked. And you said a simple gist of what happened. The firemen came quickly even if they were, if you're calculations are correct, 10 kilometers away from the house.

The firemen did their job and the fire was put down quickly. You heard in the news that it usually is finished in an hour, but they did it so quickly.

Why is that?

The ambulance came, and the men carried Yoongi. The reported to you that only Yoongi was able to live and some papers that were miraculously untouched. They also said that, there were people in their that died from the fire and only Yoongi was alive. They told you to rest and to go back to the police tomorrow for interrogation.

You cried hearing this. You were at fault why your parents died. You shouldn't have told them about your problem.

You cried all night, not knowing what to do. The maids had already left the house, so you were now alone on your bathroom, having a warm bath. You cried once more after showering.

Why is my life so fucked up?

You were tired but too afraid to fall asleep. Because one, you had nightmares that frightened you. And second because you were too afraid to sleep, who knows someone might kidnap you again.

You couldn't lock yourself in your room. God knows what kind of things you could've done to yourself, things that you'll soon regret.

At 5AM you still couldn't fall asleep and strolled the windy park near the neighborhood. Near the park was the hospital, you picked roses at the wall garden just like what Yoongi did before and went to the hospital to stay with him. You weren't sure wether he was already awake or not, but being there with him at the time where he needed people, that was the best idea you could've imagine to do.

You'd expect him being with the boys and having fun playing uno, laughing their asses off. Maybe the three dongsaengs dancing to one of their tracks to keep them entertained. Or Seokjin and Jimin trying to feed Yoongi warm soup.

But what you saw and heard was something you didn't quite expect and it changed your world drastically.

[A/N: its been so long how have you been? Okay i cant reply to dm and comments idk why can somebody help me? It always says user not logged in even if im obviously logged in? Why is that? Wattpad why are you like this?. Anyways ive missed you guys so much. School has been stressing me a lot and today our classes got suspended because of heavy rain so i got to publish and i hope you're safe wherever you are too! I know, i myself hate long author notes but, this fic is about to end, there's a good one and a bad ending. I really hope you anticipate on the ending although itll be simple tho cause i know youre tired of my twists and games. I love you💜 and thank you for 217k]

[s/o to RecklessARMY she has this wonderful book!! And read my other books too hehe]