[ 58 ]

[ October 21 ; Wednesday]

That night, you and Yoongi cuddled. It was as if it was the most normal thing ever, as if you did that every night.

After you tended his wounds, he said he couldn't lift his head. And when you tried to, you couldn't. It was as if he did that on purpose.

He faced your stomach and wiggled his head. You giggled softly because his head movements was ticklish. Eventually he closed his eyes and slept. Then he grabbed your arm and used it as an arm pillow.

He always moved and cuddled to you, his movements caused you to be right beside him, you facing his chest as he spooned you. It was the best sleep you've gotten in a while.

The next morning he wasn't there and you were handcuffed at the bed. Afraid of abandonment, you knocked on the locked door screaming his name like a madman.

"YOONGI! DONT LEAVE ME!" you screamed.

The door opened and Minjoon was there. He was hovering over you and had a playful smirk on his lips. That smirk must mean something— you thought.

"Oh that Yoongi guy! I wonder where he went? Maybe he went for a morning stroll?" He teased.

D-did he perhaps kill Yoongi? That's sad alexa play despacito.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" You growled. And his smirk only grew.

"Nothing sweetie, I did something for you to forget him and focus on me completely" he said smiling gently caressing your hair and smelling it.

"Don't fucking touch me! I SAID WHERE IS MIN YOONGI! AND WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!" You were burning with anger.

"Something I'd do to you if you don't shut the fuck up!" He said calmly.

"Y-you raped him?!" This was unbelievable.

"What do you mean love? NO!" He said blushing red.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" You said trying to kick his feet.

"Honeybunch? Sugarplum? Sweetie pie?" He teased.

"You'll see, once we get out of here! I'll report you, and you would regret trying to mess with me and Yoongi!" You said trying to act strong.

"You and Mr. Prince Charming eh?" He asked. "Oh yeah sure whatever you say! You're never going out of this house!"

"And for your friend Yoongi! He can get out, I don't need him anyways"

His smile grew larger.

"But he isn't getting out alive"

You gasped, you didn't know men like him existed. Killing people for the sake of what he obsesses on

"Okay baby! I went here to ask you where you wanna go for our honeymoon!" He cheerfully said. His face all smiley and shit. He's an absolute lunatic.

"do you want it outside the country or in the country. Or I know, let's just have it here so you won't have to see any other guy but me!" He smiled.

At this moment of time, you felt nothing but tired. Imagine getting kidnapped, having small sleep and when you wake up, you argue with your kidnapper endlessly.

"Shut up"

"Oh yeah, forgot to tell you that what you did there wasn't nice!" Minjoon scolded. "I saw every minute of that! Flirting with that, that, that guy!"

"I don't know, wh-what you're talking about" you said afraid, he went from smiley to all killing mode.

"Don't you ever look at other men, or anyone that lovingly!" He screamed jealousy consuming his soul.

"Wh-what? But I was—"

"You know what? Let's remove your eyeballs instead, so you wouldn't stare at anyone lovingly!" He laughed at that.

"Y-you're insane! Don't t-touch me!" You said as he slowly caressed your face, his hands going down south.

"Don't touch me please!" You begged, now genuinely afraid.

"Okay Minjoon, control yourself!" Minjoon said to himself. "We just have to have the parental consent form and she's all yours"

"WH-WHAT?!" You asked.

"Didn't I tell you sweetie?" He mocked "I'll ask my father-in-law for a signature, him giving his consent on your marriage with me!"

"Can't have underage wedding, that's law!"

"Oh yeah and kidnapping isn't?!" You backfired, you were so done.

"Well since the first time I saw you I knew you were mine. Taking what's mine isn't kidnapping!" He said.

"I AM YOONGI'S" you foolishly said.

He smiled at you, taking out the pocket knife he had and pointed it at you.

"YOU ARE FUCKING MINE!" He screamed. "EVEN IF I DIE, YOU'LL DIE ALONGSIDE WITH ME! YOU DON'T WANT THAT NOW, DON'T YA?"

"N-no!"

"Who do you belong to sweetheart?" Minjoon said.

You swallowed your pride. "Y-yours"

He went out the room and high-fived himself in his head. "You did good in today's shooting Mr. Minjoon" someone complimented.

It was Yoongi. "You followed whatever I said to you through the earpiece. You're surprisingly obedient" Yoongi chirped handing a cup of coffee to Minjoon.

"Yes sir! I'd do anything for this film to be continued and to be showed to the media" Minjoon replied.

"We have two last shootings tomorrow!" Yoongi said smiling widely at the old man.

"Me shooting you" Yoongi said darkly and Minjoon unfortunately didn't hear it.

[A/N: r u readers still there? I know i updated so long omg its been a week. I was in hell, i mean school]