[ 27 ]

[ September 21 ; Monday ]

"I'm not boring, you'll see!" You pointed out to Yoongi, who only stared at you like a fish. He honestly can't believe you're here, beside him, on a car, going on a trip *cough* date to cheer you up.

'You're not just exciting, you're breathtaking' ooh he wanted to say that so bad.

"H-hey stop staring!" you stuttered as you faced front. You two were currently in a cab going to wherever life takes you, to the mall.

"I'm just challenging your exciting staring skills" he said while looking away, with his hands in his pocket. "It looks like your exciting staring skills tells me you aren't exciting enough"

"What dumb shit is that?!" You said while laughing obnoxiously.

Yoongi was absolutely delighted to hear you curse, everything you do he wanted to see. Everything you say he wanted to hear. Every part of you he wanted to adore. There's no question, he's whipped alright.

"Oh shi—, Fu— damn it" you said while covering your mouth.

"What's wrong?" He asked as your colorful string of words continue pop out.

"Its just someone told me, never curse when you're with a guy" you mumbled with a hint of annoyance. Your oh-so-perfect stepmother did say it to you. Honestly you didn't believe that bullshit until you left your home. But sometimes you really can't help but actually refrain from cursing.

"That's sexist" he pointed out. But what he really wanted to say was 'your cuss is the most sexiest thing on earth!!'

"Yes! Someone actually believes in me!" You screamed

'I always believe in you (Y/N)' Yoongi thought.

"She was going on and on about cursing in front of guys and the dumb person I am, I believed it. And now, can't get it out of my system" you said hastily while breathing hardly after.

"Are you done ranting?" He asked boringly. He didn't want to be very obvious about his obsession.

"I'm not yet done, and why are you looking at me like that. That look of, of boredom. Hajima!" you whined cutely

'Aigoo, this girl's cuteness will be the death of me, she isn't even trying' Yoongi thought.

"Anyways, she was saying no cursing in front of a guy, cause that guy I like apparently won't see me as a wom—"

That phrase caught him off guard.

"WHAT" he asked

"WHAT"

"WHAT"

'That guy she likes? Me?' He was overthinking, again. He stares at you wide-eyes, while you decipher why and what did you say to make him this flabbergasted.

"Not that I like you, guy" you mumbled silently with rosy cheeks. The only thing that was heard was the loud jamming the driver did and the air conditioning the car had.

"Psh, see you're boring" he groaned dragging the "ngggg" in order to change the awkward atmosphere already, although he wanted to fanboy so hard at, as he thought 'those cute little fluffy cheeks'.

"Hey you're not that thrilling too! Go judge me when you're exciting yourself" you said, although it was a lie. He was mind-boggling, a treasure waiting to be unlocked.

"Is that a challenge?" He asked with a slight sexy smirk.

"Oh l-look we're here" you said as he caught on with your stutter.

You both got out, as Yoongi immediately went out without even bothering to pay the cab. 'Okay, that's pretty rude' you thiught to yourself. 'Wait, it's not like it's a date, there's no need for him to be paying'

You fished out your wallet and got the exact amount of cash, you gave it but the driver said

"No need, your awesome boyfriend already did pay for it" he smiled gently. "If he pays for the cab, then he's a keeper" he added with a wink.

"Um sure" you replied with your chest doing: Start. Stage. My heart. Boom Boom

Unbeknownst to you, when Yoongi told the driver the place where to drop you two off, he already gave an exceeding amount of cash with a note saying:

When she pays, tell her that
her cool boyfriend already
paid for it and that he's a keeper.
The change is all yours.

Yoongi smirked when he heard his plan worked well. 'The things people do for some small cash'

You caught up to him to tell and scold him about how embarrassing that was in front of the driver. As you walked beside him, he inched to your height and faced you, your faces now inches apart. You closed your eyes unconsciously.

But nothing came.

You opened your eyes and saw him smirking, "all I was gonna say was, I accept your challenge. I may look boring and stuffy, but you'll see how exhilarating I can get" he said in a whisper.

That left you shookt.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the entrance of the mall "c'mon let's go" he said while swinging your intertwined hands together like small children.

[A/N: its just the part in the cab why tf is it so long HAHA]