[ 56 ]

(F/S) = Favorite Scent

[ October 20 ; Tuesday ]

"So! How's my in-laws doing?" Yoongi asked enthusiastically, a large contrast with the usual emotions he displays.

Yoongi always had this face that said he doesn't give a flying fuck. But when anyone starts talking about (Y/N), that frown turns upside down. He immediately crinkles his eyes and fiddles with his fingers just by hearing the name of his beloved. And with his plan going quite well, he was more than pleased.

"Let us go!" Kangchul demanded.

"Dad, I'm really sorry but with you and stepmother around, I won't have (Y/N) for myself" Yoongi sighed out. He started calling Kangchul 'Dad' and your stepmother 'Stepmother', to their distaste.

"You psychotic piece of shit" your stepmother cursed, stomping down her feet to hit Yoongi's.

"Okay I don't really like you right now" Yoongi grumbled. He called out a guard and told him to shoot her. Kangchul begged him not to, but they did so anyways.

"You! Wait 'til I get my hands on you. You're gonna pay for this, for all of this!" Kangchul screamed and cried trying to get off the chair in which he was tied.

"How much, I can pay you any amount" Yoongi replied casually.

Kangchul was mentally tired. He wanted to rest and take a break of everything that happened. He didn't want to fight back anymore. The only thing pushing him is (Y/N) and his wife. His wife is now dead, he had no idea how was his daughter. He slumped on his chair, where he was tied and gave out a long tired sigh. He wanted to cry, even if standards for men tell him not to.

This was no time for crying! We gotta make sure our Princess is alright!

"Before I actually forget, the reason I went here is to tell you that the center of my life is here!" He said while smiling.

"I'm assuming its my daughter?" He asked. He really wasn't sure, maybe it was God who showed up to him, who knows.

"Who else?" Yoongi replied rolling his eyes.

"(Y/N)!" Kangchul shrieked. "I'm here, we'll go home safe I promise!" He said screaming out his lungs.

"She wouldn't hear you, actually" Yoongi informed. "All of the room are sound proof, just like in my master's bedroom at home" he said, proudly.

Okay, Kangchul didn't know how would he respond to this kind of situation. The stalker of his daughter is telling him that his room is soundproof, Yoongi's eyes widened in embarrassment, his rosy cheeks aflamed as he stuttered out phrases that nobody could understand.

"I m-mean because I make music, so sound proof is good. Um, I, my music!" He said "oh my god that's embarrassing"

Kangchul looked at Yoongi as he fumbled over his words and covering his red fiery cheeks. He looked, normal. Cute even.

"I make music, I swear on my ancestors that I'd never touch her without her permission" he said saluting to Kangchul.

He surprisingly looked decent, like a real suitor.

"How did you know the police's plan?" Kangchul asked. He's been cursing this guy for hours but he still didn't know how he did it.

"Oh that! Simple—"

"Because of the chief police right? I knew he was suspicious" Kangchul muttered under his breath.

"No actually, my baby's phone" Yoongi said. "I added a recording chip. Records voices and what the camera sees, and sends it to me live!" He boasted as if it was something to be really proud of.

"But I gotta admit that work on that artificial face did justice to my goddess" he praised.

"I paid attention to her features, it's almost the same" Kangchul replied, happy that someone acknowledged his work.

"I was about to believe it! I missed (Y/N) so much, I wanted to se her so bad! But the guy just didn't smell like (F/S)"

"You know her scent too?" Kangchul asked, boy Yoongi was whipped. Little by little Kangchul was forgetting that the guy in front of him is a creepy stalker, kidnapper and murdered that buys McDonalds for his loved one.

"How'd you get (Y/N) begging you to come back and save her?" Kangchul asked.

"That's a secret my father-in-law! Well we're already bonding. I love it!" Yoongi said cheerily.

He didn't realize that they actually had a decent conversation. His anger lessened and he saw Yoongi as someone more than a cold hearted killer.

"Never in a million years" Kangchul said.

Yoongi then went out. His secretary then popped right beside him. She rambled on about his father's and mother's messages for him. But all Yoongi can think about was you getting jealous of his secretary when you both end up a married couple. He's busting his uwus alright.

"Director-nim! I was looking all over for you!" A booming voice said along the hallway.

It was old Mr. Minjoon, the old retired businessman that always had passion for drama but couldn't pursue it because of his business. "I really did good at the shoot a few days before. Are there any more scenes you'd want me to do?" He asked politely.

"Ah yes! Later, I will call you if I'll need you" Yoongi mumbled.

"But the actress I was with, she was real good sir! You can see the horror in her face, it's just amazing! Her emotions in her eyes" The senior citizen praised.

"You have no idea" Yoongi smirked.

[A/N; i hope this clarifies stuff, uhuehue]