[ 62 - good ]

it hasn't been smooth.

The fact that Jaebum died too along with that innocent classmate of your died too, just like Minhyuk and your parents, made you feel very depressed. Lives were killed, just because of you? A simple girl?

Things haven't been easy with Youra, Jaebum died and you only knew that the day after the kidnapping. You mourned with Youra and the issue with Namjoon and Yoongi was never talked about again.

All throughout the process, Yoongi held your hand tightly. He never let go and cherished you and made you happy as if his life was on the line. You were grateful for having someone like him, he who was with you through every hardship you've been through

You both started dating, publicly. You didn't want to at first, it seemed rushed. You didn't wanna rush things. He respected your decisions and he started courting first.

You read somewhere guys who courted first before dating had big dick energy. Oh well,

Although, It took him 2 years until you finally said yes. You were both in college, and people started to notice you and Yoongi would always get jealous. He'd always ask if you still loved him. Him and his insecure ass.

So to give him some sort of an assurance you finally agreed to be his girlfriend.

At that time he was courting you, you found out he was hella rich, you'd ask where he gets the money to buy you international chocolates every week, he only shrugs.

One time, while he was doing business in the bathroom, someone texted him. You opened his phone, guessing the password in your very first try.

It was your name of course.

You saw that he had a contact saved as butler and the last text was,

"I want La Madeline au
Truffe this instant"

And the reply said,

"Yes sir, to be delivered this evening"

You were confused at first, but the following day you saw Chocopologie Chocolate Truffle by Fritz Knipschildt on your bag with a sticky note that said 'I love you'.

You searched it up and your head ached just looking at the price. You felt like a sugar baby, Jesus Christ.

But you still accepted it and ate it with him nonetheless. After college, you agreed to let him in your apartment. He begged, he said he had nowhere to go and his rich-ass parents told him to make money himself.

So you were currently together in the same roof.

Which sounds exciting for the first time, not until you find him to be very irresponsible. You still loved him that's for sure, he was just not used on having no one to boss around.

And you were certainly in no position to be bossed around, you are the love of his life.

He wanted to get a maid but you'd knew that the 'kicked out by parents' thingy wasn't real. And that his parents gave all their possessions to Yoongi and his brother. And that he was still hella rich, maybe even more because he holds 50% of the shares of Min's Empire. And he worked in a big-ass building as the boss, not a simple worker on a desk.

So yeah, he was irresponsible.

You learned that he was lying, and that was your first fight. You didn't like being kept out in the dark. You didn't want him to have any secrets between you, because you told him everything, and so must he. And so he did, and that was how you solved the argument.

You loved him for many things, First he is sweet, one cheesy little shit. His little smiles, kisses and embraces still makes you blush up to this point. His small waves when he leaves, his pout when you leave him. And his hand movements when he talks about 'the greatest girlfriend in the world!!'. Sure you didn't like how he was irresponsible and laid on the bed right after you fix it in the morning, but bit by bit he changed. Sometimes he'd wake up earlier than you and fix it himself. You loved him for him, and wouldn't exchange him for anything else in the world.

He loved you for many things as well, your hair that always smelled like peaches, your ears that get beet red whenever he'd whisper something ditty, your smile that kept him going. Your grin that made him feel all giddy. Your eyes that always seemed delighted. Your nose that he bops every single day before he leaves for work. Your cheeks that he can pinch all day and never get tired.

Your neck, that was full of his love bites whenever a guy would smile at you. Your shoulders and chest that he lays his head on whenever you were mad at him. Your arms that loosely hugs him while you were cuddled beneath the comforter on a rainy day. Your stomach that he wiggles to make you laugh when you were sad.

Your lap, where he'd lay his head on when you were watching 50 first dates in your TV at the apartment. Your legs that are tangled with his when sleeping. Your feet, that dangles whenever he places and sits you on a high place like a child.

He loved you that much.

[A/N: a lil sneak peak on what happened after hehe, some few chapters left for the good stuff then we be ✈️ signing off]