[ 1 ]

[ September 9 ; Wednesday ]

Mornings.

(Y/N) doesn't exactly hate mornings. The word 'hate' doesn't exactly sum up her feelings for mornings.

She woke up from her sleep when she hears the alarm clock beeping. Seeing the time 6:00 on the cellphone (Y/N) started running towards the bathroom to fix herself up before attending class.

She swiftly locked the door and went to the train station going to her academy. Bighit Academy, cliche huh?

(Y/N) ran towards the entrance of the school, where she meets with her friend Minhyuk, and he's gay, and as usual he was fanboying about these guys that also went to your school.

What's their name again? Oh there's Minhyuk.

"Hey Minhyuk!" (Y/N) shouts, not minding the looks the students were giving her.

"Let's go!" he replies with a cheerful voice.

he's in a good mood today.

"I already decided!" He says happily, with a little bounce on every step he took.

"What? Decided on what?"  She asks,  curiously.

"Ugh! What kind of friend are you? Were you even listening to anything I've been saying this week?" He replies, his face looking visibly annoyed.

"Umm" (Y/N) says, a bit dumbfoundedly.

"Who my bias is!" He replies happily.

Ah...okay

"Which group? Blackpink? Seventeen? Wanna one?" She asks excitingly.

"What do you mean? My bias in BTS!" he replies with sparkling eyes.

What the hell. What group is that?       

Oh.

"Ah those guys, I thought it would be a famous group or something." She says muttering the last part.

"Is bias even the right term? I mean they're not that famous unlike real groups, plus they're students in our school" she asks while rolling her eyes a bit while Minhyuk sends a swift glare towards his friend.*

Ohh. he's offended

"What kind of friend are you even?" he jokingly says with an offended voice.

"Okay. I'm kidding. But Chanyeol's hot" she replys happily, contented of her conclusion.

"Okay... as I was saying" Before he continues, both of them entered the classroom.

They went to their seating arrangement, luckily together.

"Hey! . . . . . . . . .drumroll please. . . . . .  " he says while she taps her desk vigorously.

"Taehyung-ssi" He whispers on (Y/N)'s ears.

And as if on cue, Taehyung enters the classroom with his 'group', looking as flashy as ever. Girls squealing, fans taking lots of pictures while some of BTS, greeted back.

(Y/N)'s eyes followed the disruption of class only to meet a pair of cold eyes. Black pupils that held spite and loathe towards all its surroundings, he even let out a growl of distaste.

Atleast that's what (Y/N) thinks that she heard, in reality he tried his best, absolute best not to squeal.

Because he does hold hate towards everything. Okay, maybe not everything,

Everything except her.

[*A/N: just wanted u to know they aren't a debuted group but hell yeah they're famous. Minhyuk was inspired from Park Hyung Sik from "strong woman: do bong soon" i love him sm]