[ 49 ]

[ October 3 ; Saturday ]

You were followed.

That you knew, there was a shadow always lurking behind you and your stepmother. Yesterday your stepmother suggested to go to the mall using the invention of your father. You did go to a mall, a very far away and away from the busy streets of Seoul, kind of mall. The one you haven't heard, even from your classmates.

You bonded a bit, you got to know her family's history and how she met your father. You watched movies, went on a shopping spree and technically roamed around the mall.

It was a tiring day, all you wanted to do was curl up in your bed and sleep. Your stepmother told you she was tired and you said the feeling was mutual so you both decided to head home. You both walked to the parking lot and you heard muffled screams. You both hid behind a random red car. You both got down on your knees.

"It's you, who made (Y/N) angry didn't you" A voice growled. You stood there motionless as you heard your name, you looked at your mother and she was shivering in fear after she looked at what was happening.

You peeked and saw a man with a mask, holding a girl you think you saw before. She was your classmate! The one who you roasted with Yoongi, that classmate that was also a regular at your father's clinic.

"(Y-Y/N), n-no we were close friends. I-I really l-love her. She's kind and all" she replied, obviously she didn't know you it all.

"Well I'm sorry, I'm the only one allowed to love her" he said, then laughed loudly. That was definitely not Yoongi.

A gunshot was heard, and you froze.

"Come out now babe" the guy sang. You held your stepmother's hand, mouthing 'on the count of three, we run okay?' as she nodded.

"I TOLD YOU TO FUCKING COME OUT" he screamed and you heard footsteps coming closer. You signaled your stepmother to hide in the back of the car so that the guy will only see you, you also told her that when you signal her one more time, she run fast and call the guard. You called 911 whispering "don't talk, only listen please"

"Babe, c'mon come out now" he begged in a whiny voice.

"I-I'm sorry, do I kn-know you?" You asked.

"I'm your new and real husband (Y/N), not that Yoongi forget him okay" he replied.

"(Y/N)? I'm not (Y/N). I'm Hani. Nam Hani" you replied, you were wearing the mask thingy, that ought to confuse him.

"Oh no dear, don't me with that nonsense" he said chuckling darkly. "And who do we have here?" He said, and you stood up facing him.

Your stepmother was grabbed by her hair and the guy held a gun close to her brain. Your mother cried.

"(Y/N), isn't this your stepmother that used to mistreat you?" He asked.

"For the last time, my name is not (Y/N)" you growled.

"Oh so you don't know her? Oh well let's just kill her, she did see everything I did" he said pointing the gun closer.

Your mother mouthed 'tell him you don't know me and run'

"NO! D-Don't kill her" you said. "I don't know her but don't kill her, she's innocent" you said.

You heard a gunshot and you closed your eyes immediately. You opened your eyes and saw her on the floor, she was shot in the leg.

Then he punched you hard on the face, you lost consciousness.

[A/N: is (Y/N)'s job to be unconscious and faint, is that her job? Jk thank u for 62k]