[ 13 ]

[ April ; 2005 ]

"Daddy can we sundae in sunday" A 3-year-old (Y/N) asked, while playing on the floor.

"Sweetie, yes we can sundae-sunday" a gentle feminine voice replied.

"Yay!! mommy let's go already" (Y/N) said pulling her mommy towards the door.

They drove to the park. The weather was not too hot and not too cold. The skies were bluish-orange. Hand in hand they walked up to the ice cream shop.

"Honey, what flavor do you like?" daddy asked upon entering the ice cream shop.

(Y/N) stared at the glass where the flavors of ice cream were displayed, whilst drooling.

They all look amazing.

"Daddy, everything." she replied while still staring at the ice cream flavors.

"No honey, if you do your teeth will be ouchy" mommy replied knowingly.

"You don't like that, right?" Mommy added and (Y/N) only nodded.

Daddy ordered for them all and they sat on the chairs enjoying the beautiful sunset.

"Honey your face is full of ice cream" mommy said while wiping daddy's mouth.

"Ayiieeeeeee! Mommy and daddy sitting on a tree, k-i-s-i-n-h-h. Wait that isn't right"

They all laughed and (Y/N) only smiled.

'I'm happy, cause they are happy' (Y/N) thought.

"Let's do this again mommy" she chirped.

"Let's sundae-sunday" daddy added.

"Sure honeys" mommy replied. Whilst smiling at her most precious treasures.

Click!

[ February ; 2008 ]

"(Y/N), I'm sorry for your loss. Condelence to you and your dad." (Y/N)'s teacher said.

(Y/N) cried all night, every night, all year. Daddy was too busy working, working to releive the pain. Too busy that he couldn't even sing a lullaby for (Y/N), too busy to see that (Y/N)'s also hurting. Too busy for 'sundae-sunday'. Soon daddy found a new mommy, that (Y/N) called mother.

[ December ; 2008 ]

"Daddy, can we sundae-sunday" (Y/N) asked hopefully.

"(Y/N), it isn't supposed to be said like that" mother scolded.

"Sweetie she's just 6 years old" daddy defended.

"Incompetence isn't measured by age, Kangchul" she said, her voice raising an octave higher.

They soon fighted, throwing insults that -(Y/N) couldn't even understand- back and forth. (Y/N) backed off and entered her room.

"Mommy!" she cried.

Daddy entered the room slowly. He sat on (Y/N)'s bed. And he said "sweetie, Dad's a bit busy, okay?"

"Okay, I know" she answered hardly, hoping daddy would hear the anger in her voice.

Daddy unfortunately did not notice. "Thank you (Y/N), I know you'd understand" he said and left the room before (Y/N) could complain.

Leaving her crying all over again.

[A/N: double update cause, why not?]