[ 31 ]

[ September 23 ; Wednesday ]

After bawling out your tears, Yoongi sent you home, you didn't knew how, but he did. You blankly stare out the window as Yoongi kept on glancing at you worriedly.

"You sure, you're alright?" He asked, "stupid me, of course you aren't" he said gripping the steering wheel a bit tighter.

"C-can we just? Home" you stated monotonously, it broke his heart hearing you this way.

"Ah, yes sure" he said, he focused his eyes on the road.

He stopped at a red light, and went down immediately. You were shocked to see he was going down. He ran to the cafe near you and went out immediately bringing a two cups of coffee.

"Hi" he cutely popped, although it did not have any effect on you.

He gives you a cup, surprisingly your exciting favorite drink. 'Its probably his favorite too, that's why he knows' you thought to yourself.

"Alright, let's head home!" He said a little octave higher than his usual voice.

The route to your house was plainly silent, not those 'comforting silence that you both enjoyed' but those 'killing silence, that breaks Min Yoongi's heart and crumples it into pieces because he never wanted to see you this sad.

You finally arrived at your door, you went down immediately. You just wanted to rest for the whole day.

Yoongi grabbed your shoulder, "Yoongi, what now?!" You growled as he looked at you in shock.

His eyes went glossy but he turned away before you could even see them.

"N-nothing, just wanted you to smile. Um Goodbye (Y-Y/N)" he said with his head hung low.

"I'm sor—" you tried to say but he cut you off

"Nah, it's fine. You had a tough day! There's nothing wrong with having a sour mood in a bad day and affect others" he said while looking to you, he was smiling, but you knew he was sad.

"O-okay, goodbye" that was all you could say

"Goodbye, also this may help" he says, "What will" you questioned right after.

He pecked your cheek and ran away immediately, screaming the words' "I love you, friend"

You were shocked, but with the word 'friend' added to it you decided not to fret over it. Plus Minhyuk also does this, at times.

"Love you too suga" you mouthed as he waved his hands when he was inside the car.

"Goodbye my love" he mouthed inside the car, but you couldn't quite understand it.

"Anyways, time to go home" you said as you walked near yoor door like a zombie. You unlocked it and went inside, you threw your bag you removed your shoes and you went straight to your room.

You sobbed quietly inside, the feeling hurts. It was true that the people whom you love the most will hurt you. Some people may think 'oh she's just a weak ass that can't handle a problem all by herself and drags down people with her'. Maybe they were right, but they don't understand! As cliche as it sounds they don't understand the pain the suffering. It may only be a simple misunderstanding between friends but to you it was something else, something else greater.

You stood up for a simple shower. But you ended up loathing your whole existence in the process. Your tears flowed along with the hot water that went down your skin, that made you feel something else than numbness. The ache of your heart couldn't go away. You ran towards you cabinet, water still dripping from you

'No, I promised myself I wouldn't use that' you thought. But the evil said otherwise 'just a small one' it approvingly said.

You decided not to, you knew that you'd only regret this later on. You wrapped yourself with a towel, wiped the wet drippings on the floor and placed clothes on. And readied the tissues and junk food, cause this is gonna be a long night.

After hours of watching all those Disney movies, you must admit it did make you smile often. No you still weren't happy, its like a mask for what you really feel. You hide beneath it and act as if everything is alright. But atleast, it hid your emotions well. You didn't mind your Tv any longer as you searched things in the internet.

The messaging app caught your attention. You saw Yoongi's text at the very top. You smiled to yourself but then guilt washed you over. He was a good man, he did everything for you, but you just pushed him away! What is wrong with you (Y/N)? Huh? Is that how you repay other people's kindness towards you?!

Stupid stepd— Oops! Now that is a different flashback. Now that you thought of it, you became sad. They all leave you right? No matter what happens. No one isn't going to stick and stay with you forever. No one had, no one did and no one will ever be.

They all leave you. So suck it up be a woman just like standards tell you.

Just below Yoongi and Youra, sat Not-so-creepy ass stalker with a smiling face attached to it, as if mocking every fiber in your body.

Yoongi saw this from his resources, also known as his computer. He added his stalker sim right away, (his phone was dual sim) he felt you would text him or warn him or something along those lines.

He instead got a call, it shooktified him. He hasn't opened the voice changing machine yet! He rushingly did and answered your call.

"H-hello?" He stuttered out.

"H-hey, guy. Y-you love me right?" You asked barely above a whisper but he heard it and his heart broke along with your voice.

[A/N: hey, 26k?!?!?? Im bout to faint, you guys ILY💖 from the bottom of my hypothalamus. If you dont know that you better search it upHAHA jk. And can I ask for a favor? Just one little favor.

If you have twitter can you help me by retweeting this post?👇🏻

‪https://twitter.com/sugaxseok/status/993069426185392128?s=21‬

I will recieve a free army bomb and Im screaming I really want one. I'll follow you too! Lets be mutuals on stan twt💝

I love you!!]