Avoid Him

He laughs, then he rips her hands away from him. He snakes his arm around Lyric's waist, she couldn't fight back. He pulls her closer to him.

"I will kick your ass." Lyric growls.

"You're doing a good job already love." Ace said, Lyric sighs.

I'm invisible...

"Let me go." Lyric said softly, looking down.

He holds her head up, Lyric arches her eyebrows, she shoves Ace away.

"I'm getting dressed." Lyric said, walking past him.

"Can I watch?" Ace asks.

"You're funny." Lyric shouts, she walks upstairs and into the bedroom, she dressed into her normal clothes then she walked back downstairs. Ace had his head cocked back, smoke emerging from his mouth and his eyes had a emotionless tint to his face.

Lyric coughs, Ace puts out the cigarette, he walks over to her, she looks up at him.

"Are you ready?" Ace asks.

"Born ready." Lyric said, Ace rolls his eyes.

"I'm gonna forget you said that cringey ass line." Ace said before walking away.

"You're gonna need my address." Lyric said, Ace shook his head.

"You think you're going home right away?" Ace asked.

"It's my choice." Lyric protests, crossing her arms and making a low growl.

"Keith knows me, think of your family, if I drop you off they'd do something to hurt them." Ace said.

"I'm going to see an old friend of mine." Ace said, cracking his knuckles.

"Let me guess, another woman?" Lyric asks, massaging her forehead.

"Jealous?" Ace asked.

"The hell I am." Lyric said.

"Her name is Gia, we banged a couple of times but there's nothing special between us." Ace said with a shrug.

"Classic." Lyric said.

"What do I owe you for this?" Lyric asks as she raises her eyebrows.

"We're forever strangers, we go our own paths after this." Ace said.

"Deal." Lyric said, Ace smirks.
___________________________________________________________________

Keith walks down the hall, Alexandria following him.

"What the fuck happened to your nose?" Alexandria asks.

"That girl punched the fuck out of me, she got away before we could deal with her."

"You know hoes run away." Alexandria.

"I don't get this, why are after this weak little prune?" Alexandria asked she had her glock close to her side.

"Ace knows her." Keith says.

"You sure she isn't a fuck buddy?" Alexandria asks.

"She's fiesty, she wouldn't touch him with a fifty foot pole....besides if they were, Ace wouldn't be with her this long." Keith says.

"He can't even get over Adessa!" Alexandria laughs.

"Trust me, Ace's friend will soon be seeing me, and I'd have to find a place for us."

Alexandria knitted her eyebrows. "What?"

"She's mine, especially when she's Omar's daughter. He'd go to war once he knows we have his sweet innocent little girl." Keith chuckles.