Damaged Home

As Ace drove Lyric home, he sighs.

"Hey, you wanna talk?" Ace asks.

"Sure." Lyric says, turning on her side.

"Look. I'm crashing because Carson is throwing a party tonight....and the women are always trying to get in my pants." Ace says.

"They look like models...."

"They're easy. They come onto me way too fast." Ace said.

"Even if you are...I'd probably give you a chance." Ace says.

"Like you'd get one." Lyric said.

"Ouch!" Ace says.

"So....what is it like at your house?" Lyric asks

"Boring. Quiet. Even when I have the house to myself, I love speaking with someone who relates to me...." Ace said.

"Sorry."

"Why? It was a simple question Lyric. Don't pity me." Ace said.

"What's yours like?" Ace asks.

"Crazy, my Mom works almost all week, Leo spends time in his room playing and I just read or write stories." Lyric said.

"Know how that feels." Ace said.

"I love music." Lyric adds.

"What kind?" Ace asks.

"A little bit of everything. Mostly rock right now." Lyric says.

"Favorite bands?" Ace asks.

"Breaking Benjamin, Gemini Syndrome, Black Veil Brides, Three Days Grace, Skillet, AC/DC, Peirce The Veil, Bring Me the Horizon, Starset, Trapt." Lyric says.

"Well shit." Ace said.

"I know...."

"I listen to Andy Black, half of your favorite bands, Theory Of A Deadman, Red, Chevelle..." Ace said.

"During class you also listen to rap." Lyric says.

"I listen to both, I love music like it's crack." Ace said, Lyric laughs.

"Favorite color?" Lyric asks.

"Red." Ace said.

"Same here buddy." Lyric says.

"You aren't thinking of red bedsheets are you?" Ace asks.

"Not if we're sharing I'm not. No way in hell would I do that." Lyric says.

"It's funny when you get annoyed."

"Yeah....until I punch that long nose of yours." Lyric says, Ace glares ahead.

"And I'll hurl you over to that stop sign." Ace adds with a playful smile.

"Hey....no dirty jokes in front of Leo....he's got anger issues like I do." Lyric says.

"I know, we all suffer the same thing. And besides I have dyslexia and ADD." Ace says.

"Same thing he has."

"Well we'll relate just fine." Ace said as he pulled into the parking lot. Lyric steps out, she sees a familiar car. Ace walks to the door, Lyric opens it to see Leo sleeping on the couch while Pokemon played on the screen.

"He likes pokemon....nice." Ace says, Lyric presses her finger to her lips, then she shakes Leo, he opens his eyes.

"You're home." He says.

"Go to your room noodle head." Lyric says, Ace smiles as Leo got up, walking to his room.

Lyric walks into the kitchen.