Ace's Tragedy

Months went by, Lyric had got trained once more by her father. Ace and her were still in a relationship.

Now it's the week of exams, Lyric...aside from her bad reputation at school for beating Remi....twice.

She hasn't seen or heard from Keith.

Her father is still on the prowl to find Keith and kill him.

Now she's sitting at the table by herself at school. Ace has been MIA for a couple of days. But after exams would be graduation.

"Look who it is!" A voice chirped.

Lyric slowly glares up to see Remi, she had her left arm in a cast, and her hair was dyed blonde.

"The lonely hoe." Remi spat.

"The hell do you want?" Lyric grunts.

She had lost all patience with Nadine and Remi to the point she can tell them to kiss her ass because she doesn't care.

"You're lucky I'm not suing your ass for nearly breaking my arm!!!" Remi snaps.

"You wouldn't." Lyric says, standing up, Remi staggers back.

"The whole school knows you're a psychotic bitch, stop embarrassing yourself!" Remi shouts, deep down she was afraid of Lyric.

"I don't give a damn about my reputation, I don't care what you think anymore."

"At least I keep my books open and my closed." Lyric said.

"Are you done?" Lyric asks.

"If you dare lay a finger on me-"

True, Lyric admits that she was out of line, but Remi kept pushing her...trying to hit a nerve and make Lyric want to fight.

Lyric is a nice and patient person...but she won't get walked over because of that.

Lyric had gotten stronger.

"Calm down, I'm not going to hit you, especially when it's almost graduation." Lyric says.

"Because I don't have time for this."

"So grow the hell up." Lyric said.

"Bitch." Remi hisses.

"Call me what you want." Lyric says before walking away.

She could see Ember cheering and applauding now.

Her phone buzzes. It was Carson.

"Hello?" Lyric says.

"Lyric...there's something wrong with Ace! He won't open the fucking door!"

Lyric's eyes widen.

"I'll be over there once the bell rings." Lyric says, rushing to her locker to grab her things.

"Hurry." Carson grunts before he hung up.

Lyric slung her bag over her shoulder, the bell rung and people started leaving the building.

Lyric hurries out of the school, shoving past the crowd.

Heavy rain hit the ground. Lyric puts on her coat then she walks out the door.

She runs down the sidewalk, her hair getting drenched in the rain. She wasn't even thinking straight but she kept running as hard as she could.