This Isn't Over

It's the day before Christmas break. Ace and Lyric had kept their relationship a secret, now Lyric is at school, enjoying her day off from her exams.

She's been studying but she also kept her baby healthy. Lyric is now sitting in the cafeteria, texting Ace.

Nadine was looking at her. Lyric glares at her.

Nadine "accidentally" spilled water over Lyric.

Lyric was done with Nadine's bullshit, even avoided most social media sites, because Nadine was trying to start a fight with her.

Lyric reads her book on her phone, proofreading and checking for small errors.

"Look who it is...the little skank in the flesh."

Lyric glares up at Remi. Remi had fading bruises under her caked makeup from when Lyric fought her.

"What the hell do you want?"

"A fucking apology."

"I don't care. You don't know Ace and what he has been through, and for you to be a bitch and lie like that, you deserve it." Lyric seethes, standing up.

"Ace is dumb as hell."

"Remi...you now have one verse from backing the hell off."

"Ace only wants a little quick fuck. Then he'll leave your ugly ass."

"I'm sorry that you're jealous." Lyric says.

"He's a bitch." Remi says.

"Because after you lied, he lost sleep, he didn't even want to eat Remi...you expect a apology from me but you for sure owe one to Ace."

"So you gotta be fucking joking." Lyric  says.

Remi gets in Lyric's face, breathing heavily, Lyric balls up her fists, resisting the urge to sock this girl in the face and knock her out.

"Burn in hell Lyric." Remi says.

"One day you're going to be so disgusted with yourself." Lyric says.

"Skank." Remi sneers.

"Get out of my face." Lyric warns. Fighting the terrible urge to knock Remi down with a good punch to the nose.

"Do something about it Lyric." Remi says.

You're pregnant Lyric. You just got through with exams and you have to stay strong.

"Come on Lyric." Remi says. Lyric couldn't see Nadine who was just staring.

"You're a nobody." Remi begun, testing Lyric's patience. "Nobody loves you."

"Get.out.of.my.face." Lyric said.

"Do something! Swing!" Remi shouts, gaining attention from the whole cafeteria.

Lyric was outnumbered by Remi's friends. She would definitely lose.

Lyric turns around.

"Better run!" Remi yells.

"Like you did instead of helping your retarded brother."

Lyric pauses.

She twitches. Those words echoed in her head.

Then she snapped.

She screams then runs to Remi, punching her hard in the face, Lyric swung out again for her fist for it to connect with Remi's cheek.

Remi yelps and swings back, her fist connecting with Lyric's jaw.

Lyric swung again, knocking Remi down to the ground, she tackles her.