Someday We'll Meet Again

Lyric had packed her bags, Ember was crying like a big baby.

"Ember...I'm still coming back."

Ember wipes her tears. "Damn! It's gonna be lonely without you!!!" Ember shrieks.

"I'm here crying like a big ass baby!" Ember wails.

Lyric laughs a bit. "Well...the first chance I get, let's go get something to eat together."

Ember nods, wiping her fake tears. She hands her a envelope.

"Okay Lyric...it's from your baby." She says.

Lyric reads the note.

Hey...I feel bad for just leaving without something to remember me by...let's get one thing out of the way...I meant every word I have said to you. I do love you...more than I even love myself Lyric...even if you make me want to throw you off a cliff...I couldn't bring myself to do that.

But...don't waste your time waiting for me. It's not fair to you Lyric.

But I have loved you more than any girl I could ever love...no man can say otherwise.

I love you.

Ace.

Lyric closes the envelope. Ember smiles gently.

"Are you okay?" She asks.

Lyric nods. "I'm fine."

"We should go...I intend to eat something along the way."

Lyric laughs. Then she walks off.

I finally get to be happy...all because of Ace...Naomi and Ember...those three will never be forgotten.

And to make things less awkward, Lyric wrote a note...in case Naomi does wake up, so she'll know that everything is taken care of.

Lyric managed to stay strong...forever and out.

End of book 1.