Lyric's Outlook

Lyric sighs, Leo hugs her tightly.

"Morning pup." Lyric says, ruffling his hair. He steps back.

"Who's he?" Leo asks.

"I'm Ace, you must be Leo." Ace says, Leo grins. "Wassup." Leo says.

"Your sister. She's work." Ace says.

"Go ahead and keep flirting." Leo says, laughing. Lyric glares at him.

"We're not flirting." Lyric and Ace said at the same time. Leo smirks.

"Suuuuuure." Leo says.

"Warning you, Lyric is lazy sometimes, she rolls around in sweatpants and jackets." Leo says laughing. Lyric walks past him.

Lyric grabs her outfit from her room, then she walks up to Leo.

"Well Leo, get your butt ready, I'm taking you to Nathan's while I work." Lyric says.

"Ladies first." Ace says. Lyric glares at him.

"Fine." Lyric scoffs, walking into the small bathroom. She puts her hair in a low bun, then she turns on the shower.

The hot water sprays all over her back she holds in a yelp. Lyric hurries, leaving the shower and changing into her comfortable clothes.

"Wow really??" Leo asks.

"Hell yeah, watch me." Ace says, he does a backflip, perfectly landing on his feet.

"Oh let me try!!" Leo says.

"No." Lyric growls.

"Why?" Leo asks, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"You'll hurt yourself." Lyric says.

"You never said that when I did it." Ace pouts, Lyric walks over to the kitchen, loading it.

"Maybe landing on your head will do you some good." Lyric teases.

"Ouch!" Ace says, rolling his eyes. Leo rolls his eyes as well.

"Lyric you're pretty feisty." Leo says.

"I'm not that bad." Lyric says.

"Suuuure, and you don't have a bad and scary temper." Leo says.

"My anger is not that bad." Lyric says.

"Right." Ace and Leo said at the same time.

"And I'm not sexy." Ace says.

"Oh please." Lyric says, turning on the dishwasher.

"Sis, why did the landlord show up?"

"He wanted rent....I'm getting the money so we can buy a better place." Lyric says.

"I'll help." Ace says.

"You don't have to..." Leo says.

"You deserve better. Both of you do." Ace says. Lyric cocks an eyebrow up.

"Oh?" She asks.

"Leo, you should get ready, pack your bags, you're staying the night." Lyric says, Leo runs to his room.

"Don't make promises you can't keep Ace." Lyric says, looking down.

"Who said I couldn't keep a promise?" Ace asks.

"The girls you sleep with, some of them could grow attached from you." Lyric says.

"Look Lyric, I'm not the best guy, but that kid needs as much support. As much as you do." Ace says.