Lucas Sinclair: Disgrace

Lucas's POV

Today was the day I finally had the guts to ask Y/n L/n to be my girlfriend. I looked in the mirror and said: "You got this!" Then I walked out of the bathroom stepping on my little sister Erica's stupid doll. I fell down the stairs and she stood there with her arms crossed.

"Lucas watch where you are walking!" She said with the same bitchiness as per usual.

 I got up and said, "You should go pick it up." I pushed past her, grabbed my bag, threw it over my shoulder running out the door and climbing on my bike. I saw Dustin ride up with Mike and Will. I pushed my foot to the cement to move my bike along with the others then we were down the street.

Out of nowhere, Dustin said "Today the day?"

 I looked back and said "Yep. She is one of my best friends she might actually say no..."

 I said thinking of the worst outcome and then Mike said "Don't worry dude. I was talking to her over Will's super com last night and-"

 Will cut him off "She slept over." Mike scoffed and continued.

 "She was talking about you A LOT! Like... Too much!"

 I blushed a bit at that and looked back at Mike and asked "Really?" as he nodded his head smirking. 

 We eventually got to school and Mike and Will went to class but Dustin and I were standing on the dumpsters and looking around for her. Dustin finally pointed at her with Troy and I nodded at Dustin as we jumped down. 

 Troy punched Y/n in the stomach and she fell to the ground. I made one of the worst decisions and pushed Troy down and he looked up at me and stood up punching me across the face but then Dustin, being my bestest pal in the whole damn world, punched Troy in the throat and he hit the ground. 

 I ran over to Y/n and helped her up. She was clutching her stomach and we brought her to the nurse's office.

 Once we got there Dustin went to class but I sat and waited with Y/n. She cupped my cheek with one of her hands and then brushed her thumb over my lip which stung a bit considering the cut there. She said "You have a cut on your lip. Does it hurt?"

 I tried to be cool and shook my head saying "No. Not at all" but deep down inside I was screaming "AHH YOU MOTHER EFFER! CUT MY LIP OFF NOW! NOW! PLEASE JUST CHOP IT OFF!" but I still shook my head as if I was hit by a teddy bear and said, "Didn't even notice it actually." Inside feelings still staying "SATAN GET OFF MY LIP!"

  I saw in the office window Mike, Dustin, and Will in the window giving me a thumbs up and dancing gave me the signal that meant "kiss her." I moved a bit closer to her and nodded smirking a goofy smirk at them and I guess she noticed so she looked back and they reacted very late which ended with them all looking around pretending to look at something else then ducked down so we couldn't see them. All of them did this but Dustin, I facepalmed when seeing him with that goofy ass grin waving at Y/n. Mike and Will's hands popped up and they pulled him down.

 Y/n turned to me and scooted closer to me and whispered loud enough for me to hear "What was that all about?"

 I chuckled a bit and said, "What was what all about?"

 She giggled and said "I don't know Lucas. The little shimmies and waves they were doing out there?" 

 I went to answer but looked back up and saw them all making out with the air which caused me to flinch back in disgust. My eyes widened and I was even more grossed out when Dustin licked the window. I looked down at Y/n and she was staring at the window. I looked back at the window and saw Mike and Will run into each other launching down the hall but Dustin was still licking the window.  Dustin finally opened his eyes and saw us staring at him and he slowly got down and walked around from the window and past the glass door, we were in front of as he waved wiping his mouth walking away towards class. 

 Y/n looked at me and said: "So they have to signal you to make the first move."

 My eyes widened but I still said "What does that mean? First, move?"

 She giggled and said, "To kiss me."

 I scoffed and said "Kiss you? Nah! Why would I need them to signal me? I would do it myself! Anytime. Anywhere! I could kiss any girl I liked you know. I don't need my friends t-" She cut me off by placing her lips on mine and kissing me. I hesitated but kissed back. We held it for about thirty seconds before we heard clapping behind me. 

 We pulled away and saw Mike, Will and Dustin standing there applauding us. Dustin said "You the man Lucas! Knew you would make the first move!"

 Then Mike "You always could!"

 Then Will "This is why I am so proud to be your best f-" Y/n cut Will off.

 "I made the first move." 

They all froze and Mike started. "What a disgrace to the party Ranger Lucas!"

 Dustin then said "Welp. So much for being the first guy in our party to kiss a cute girl first!" 

 Mike then started yelling "HEY! I KISSED EL FIRST!"

 Then Dustin yelled. "THAT DOESN'T COUNT SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A KISS IS!"

 "SHE DOES NOW!"

 "NOT REALLY!"

 "YOU KNOW WHA-"

 I faced Y/n ignoring them. I said, "So... I was wondering if you wanted to be my g-"

 "Sure! Lucas I would love to be your girlfriend."

 I smiled at her and she smiled back then we heard Will.

 "Y/n do you ever let anyone finish a scent-"

 She cut him off again. "No Will. I don't."

 The three guys left and I spent the rest of the period with Y/n in the Nurse's office.