Mike Wheeler: Dad

*THIS TAKES PLACE BEFORE WILL GOES MISSING, IN FACT, LET'S PRETEND THERE WAS NEVER AN ELEVEN AND NEVER A WILL GOING MISSING*

Mike's POV

 I went downstairs to find my mom, dad and sisters not even there.  I groaned and grabbed my bag and ran out the door, ran to my bike, climbed onto it, rode off and quickly went to turn but ran into someone causing them to fly back and me to turn into a curb. 

 I climbed off and pulled her up by her hand and she basically flew into me. I said "Sorry" and held her close to me. I pushed her away lightly when I noticed what I was doing to her. She pulled her scarf over her face and fixed her button-up green coat. I looked over my shoulder to see my green backpack and smiled looking back at her and I said "I like your coat." and turned to flash my bag and she giggled and said, "Thank you. I like your backpack."

 I stared at her for a couple seconds till I felt a drop of water on my nose and flinched. I turned around to see the rain everywhere. It had begun pouring. I looked back saying "Yeah, well I gotta go to school. Um... Are you-" I finally faced where she was and she was gone. I finished my sentence mumbling "Going to Hawkins Middle?" 

 I sighed and went to face my bike and saw nothing there. I looked around for a minute in case I had misplaced it. I stuttered out "W-Where did it go?" I looked at a lady and grabbed her arm and asked "Have you seen a bike? Did you see someone take one?" She shrugged and walked away. I groaned, slouched, and began walking to school. I guess that was the mistake of taking a long way. 

 I walked into my class late and saw Will, Lucas, and Dustin sitting in the front of the room. They all looked at me and smiled. I went to walk over and saw her. The girl from earlier sitting alone in the back of the class. I smiled wide and leant down to the boys and signalled them with my hand to come close. Lucas whispered "What?" and I whispered to them "That girl in the back corner with the h/c hair. I am going to sit with her in this class. I have next period with all of you. I'll sit with you later in that class." They all went to say something but I dropped my late slip on Mrs. Winesteens desk and ran back to her. 

 I slipped into the seat and she stayed looking at the front. I leant over a bit and whispered "Hey." She looked over at me and looked away but quickly looked back and smiled softly with a small blush. I whispered, "I have a question." She looked up at me with those gorgeous e/c eyes and asked "Yes?" I stared down at the floor and cleared my throat and asked "Um... What's your name?" She looked at the front of the room checking to see if the teacher was looking, me doing the same. I looked up at her and saw she was still teaching her boring history lesson. I smirked when I saw the teacher face the board again. I looked back at the mystery girl and she smiled and said "Y/n." I smiled and said "Um... That's a cute name." She blushes and says "Thank you. What's yours?" I hesitated from staring at her and said "O-Oh! I'm Mike!" She giggled and said, "Well hello Mike." I laughed and said, "Hello Y/n. By the way, have you seen my bike?" She looked down and said "I haven't. Sorry, Mike."

 After a few months, we had become the pretty close of friends but I still haven't found my bike. At this time it was Christmas. I was sitting outside with Will on the lawn on a couple of chairs. My family was having a bunch of other families come around for a Christmas Party. The Sinclair's, Henderson's, Byers', Chief Hopper, the Holland's (BARB'S FAMILY!) other Police Officers and the rich old Harringtons and sadly that was it. 

 The party has been going on for an hour by now and I had invited Y/n to stop by but she hasn't. Will faced me and asked, "Can I go inside Mike?" I looked back at him and nodded my head "yes" and he got up and ran back in yelling "Jonathan put Holly down! You'll break her!" I chuckled at the thought of Holly smiling and giggling at Jonathan holding her up as if she was on a rocket ship, airplane, or even if she was a superhero. Maybe so high up it could be as close to how high my hopes were for Y/n to come. I had a Christmas gift for her, wrapped, badly, but wrapped.