Dustin Henderson: Come On Loser

Y/n's POV

I was the Hawkins new girl! I was slowly walking towards the doors of Hawkins Middle School and realized it was quiet and calm, a little too quiet and calm. I opened the door only the slightest bit and then the bell went off.  Which caused the heard of elephant people to charge out of the school. I almost dived to the spot that was just a window so nobody would trample me but someone's foot got caught in mine and I tripped hitting my nose off the pavement. I was very weak and I held my nose and tears well up in my e/c eyes. I curled against the wall next to a trash bin.

I noticed it was the end of school and I looked around. Asking myself "Why the hell did you come here after school you fucking tard!? " then in front of me, I saw a boy.  He was smiling but it looked as if he was missing teeth.

 I smiled back and said "hello".

 He said "hey there new kid" and he had a lisp. Like...  A major lisp. I asked him "I'm so sorry.  Can you show me around the school? I really just... I really want to see it even if it is after school. Unless you are busy. Then nevermin-"

He cut me off "Yea I can show ya around! " I giggled at his loudness and said "Excited? "

He nodded his head yes and told me to go with him to the bike racks really quick. We stood there as he locked his bike up and I smiled when his friend said "hey man. Who's the chick? "

I giggled and he said "don't know yet. Bout to find out. "

Hi, friend smirked a 'smooth' smirk and winked me putting his hand our to shake mine saying.  "Lucas.  Lucas Sinclair. "

I giggled again and blushed deeply and said "Y/n. " shaking his hand.  "Y/n L/n".

The kid with adorable smile grabbed my arm and dragged me into the school. I quickly waved bye to Lucas before I was pulled from his sight.

I giggled and poked his shoulder causing him to turn around and face me.

"Jealous? " I asked. He scoffed and said "no! Just wanted time to tell you my name. "

I giggled and said "hit me with it. "

He chuckled and said "Okay...  I'm Dustin Henderson. " I nodded my head happily and giggled.

I walked with him for awhile and then he pointed out the cafeteria.  "This is the cafeteria.  We can't go in right now but we sit there at lunch. "

"Why can't we go in? " I asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Because...  It's only open for lunch. " and he shrugged pulling me to his next "favourite place".

We walked in and there was a teacher.

"This is the science class.  My favourite to be fair. "

I laughed and waved at the teacher.  "Hello sir I'm Y/n" I smiled.

He smiled back and said "Mr. Clark.  Um...  What's your last name hon? "

I laughed and said "L/n."

He smiled and looked St Dustin.

"Dustin.  She is in our class.  Exciting right? You OK with a drumroll for your introduction? "

I giggled and said "Um...  Sure. "

Dustin's POV

A FEW MONTHS LATER

We were closer now but we went to the cafeteria today and I looked over at our table and saw Mike sitting with her.  He was sitting facing her and j saw them laugh.  He looked down for a minute and so did she.  He looked back up but she didn't look back up.  He held her hand on the table and I felt tears rise to my eyes. He cupped her face and pulled her gaze to his.

Y/n's POV

He rubbed my cheek with his thumb and smiled at me. I frowned slightly.  I was too scared to push him away. He kissed me.  He held my hands and he whispered "you're so beautiful "

I teared up and he said "No...  Mike, I'm sorry I-"

I glanced at the cafeteria doors to see Dustin run out. I went to get up to go after him but Mike grabbed my hand and said ", Where are you going?" and I couldn't tell him where I was going. I sat with him and he held my thigh in his hand and said "Y/n?  Do you um... "

He was asking me to go to the Snow Ball.

"Want to go with me to the Snowball? " I didn't want to seem me and fake smiled nodded my head yes.

Later on that week the Snow Ball had arrived. I walked into the school with red dress tight on the top and flowed out on the bottom. Kind of like this...

 Kind of like this

Okay...  Exactly like this.

I looked around for a minute and saw Dustin and Will argue at the food table and then saw Mike walking towards me. He held my hands and said, "You look amazing..."

I nodded my head and mumbled "thanks. You loom good too. "

He smiled and immediately after a slow song started.  He held his hand out to me and said "May I dance with you? "

I grabbed his hand and let him pull me somewhere on then floor.  He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around y waist and pulled me into a hug.  Unwrapped mine around his neck and he started swaying. I looked around and saw Dustin sitting alone. I couldn't help but stare. I hated the fact that Dustin wasn't the one I was dancing with.

I saw Nancy walk over to him and that was the last thing I saw when he leant in again and kissed me. I faced him and giggled.  He held my waist tighter and looked to where I was looking.  "Y/n.  Go dance with him. I'll make you laugh while I'm at it. "

I looked up at him and said "How are you going to make me laugh? "

He kissed my cheek and ran to Nancy. He grabbed her hand and said "Can you dance with me? I know im not supposed to dance with my sister but...  You are the only one... That I can dance with. "

I giggled and walked over to Dustin.  Actually smiling for the first time tonight and held my hand out to him and said "Dance with me. "

He looked up at me and asked "Where is Mike? "

I giggled and said "doesn't matter now dance with me you loser. " I pulled him up and dragged him to the crowd. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hesitantly places his around my waist.

After the song ended he went to walk away but I pulled him back and leaned my forehead on his. I could almost hear him swallowing hard. I deeply kissed him and he kissed back. Then I pulled away and he stared at the floor. I tilted his head up.

"Dustin?  I love you. "

He said softly "I love you too" and hugged me.