Steve Harrington: Different

Steve's POV

I looked at the new girl across the room and just winked at her. She blushed as she looked back. I felt Nancy hit my arm. I looked at her after sending a wink over to the new girl. Y/n? I believe?

I faced Nancy and asked her "What?" To be honest, I was getting over Nancy. Does she like me? Does she like Jonathan? I've given up. She responds with "You can't wink and other girls." I scoff and say "Like you don't flirt with other boys?" I got up and climbed over the new girls' desk knocking her whole pencil case on the floor. It broke open and pencils flew all over the floor, scattered each light gray tile in orange and blue pencils, one pink eraser, a small blue sharpener, sticky notes, white out, and a bookmark. I began picking up the stuff to see the pencil case was broken. I picked it up and tossed the pencil case into the trash.

I went to my bag on the floor by Nancy's seat, picked it up, brought it to Y/n and took my pencil case out and dumped all of my pencils into my bag and placed my pencil case onto her desk. She looked up at me and I took her 4 pencils, eraser, white out, sharpener, sticky notes and her bookmark and put them all neatly as possible into my black pencil case and placed it all on her desk where the original one was.

I sat down and she stared at me, causing me to look back and wink. She blushed and said, "Thank you." I asked "What? For the pencil case?"She giggles and nods her head yes. I smile and she says "So you like have a thing for winking at girls." I looked at her shocked and sais "No! Only the cute ones." She giggles and I smirk.

I went outside after school to see Billy talking to her. She was laughing at something he had said and I couldn't help but get jealous. I walked over and she smiled at me and said: "Hey Steve!" I smiled and said "Hey there!" then looked at Billy and said, "Yeah, yeah it's me calm it." He growled a bit under his breath and I grabbed Y/n's arm and pulled her into my arm and began walking down the path of the school. She looked back at Billy then back up and me and continued to walk with my arm around her.

We walked to my house and we went upstairs to my room.

Y/n's POV

I'm in a boys bedroom. I shouldn't be here! I sat down on his bed and he sat next to me. He looked at me for a few seconds and moved super close and mumbled "Fuck it." and pushed me down onto his bed and kissed me. I was in complete shock but I kissed him back. He pinned my hands down and kissed my neck. I wrapped my leg around him and he put his hand under my shirt. I jumped up and screamed, "OH MY GOD!" He sat up and said, "I'm so fucking sorry." I moved to back away from his bed and he grabbed my hand and which pulled me back to him. He whispered "Listen I'm sorry I just haven't met a girl like you in a while. You're-" Someone cut him off barging through to door. Steve's dad looked at me and asked: "Who is that?" Steve swallowed so hard it was visible and he said "A friend. She needed help with homework and thought I could help." He nods his head slowly and walks out.

I look at Steve and he says "I really am sorry." I looked at him and moved a bit closer and said: "I'm what?" He looked at me confused and said "Oh yeah before continuing. "You're just different. Like... Beautiful. You seem kind and you seem like you won't jump between two men. Unlike my previous girlfriend." I didn't know what to do and I leant in and kissed the corner of his mouth for three seconds. I pulled away and he rubbed my arm and leaned in super close to me and kissed me.

Steve's POV

I kissed her and she kissed back. I smirked at it and whispered, "You're beautiful." She pulled back away from my face and lies down on my bed. I smirk and climb on top of her and whisper in her ear "We should fuck around a little bit princess. She giggles and pushes my face away saying "Stop." I lift her shirt up to see her stomach and leave small kisses on it and ask "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" She blushes and says "I just got her today. Yet I'm actually saying yes to you." I climbed up her body and propped my self up on my lower arms on either side of her head and asked: "I mean, am I not gorgeous?" She giggled. She rubbed my shoulders and then lightly placed her cold hands on either side of my face and went to say something but I beat her to it. "Ooh, shit babe. Your hands are frozen." She looked at me and I sat up and leaned against my headboard. She sat up and I pulled her into my chest and placed her hands under the blanket and wrapped my arms around her. She giggles slightly and says "Thank you" and I wrap the blanket around both of us and grabbed a big fluffy one for extra warmth. She giggles as she nuzzles into me and says "I'm tired." I look around and say "Sleep. Go ahead, baby." She blushes and slowly closes her eyes leaning into my body and letting the slumber take over her small fragile body. Same to me very soon after in the bowl of blankets and warmth on my bed.