Dustin Henderson: 009 (Part 2)

Max's POV

 I ran quickly towards the enemy using the speed that I just so happened to have, and took out at least three of the dogs. That wasn't enough, there were multiple. I looked at Lucas for one second and was pinned down by one. No matter how hard I tried to speed off I couldn't. It was holding me down with so much force I just couldn't. Then it flew off of me and I looked at Eleven, and it was her. She shot me a poker face and ran off. I got up quickly. Then a huge lightning bolt came crashing down and struck a group of them. I looked and saw Y/n using her atmokinesis on a bunch more of them. Another heard came running towards me and they all froze and Y/n was running from a few and they all cowered back as if they saw something. They looked up as if there was a wall and I looked at Eight smirking her ass off on the other side of the field. 

 Y/n's POV

 Eventually, we had gotten all but one and this one... Was NOT a demo dog, this was a Demogorgon and I was scared. I saw it walking towards us with another. They tried to take them on but didn't succeed. I panicked slightly as they both approached me. I panicked and did something bloody insane. A huge tornado swirled around me and lightning smashed down breaking into ice and fire and they burned at the scene. Once they were gone I seemed to not be able to see very well, and I collapsed in the middle of the field. 

 After a while, I woke up. In a bedroom. I looked over at a container and it was broken, and there was blood on a chair, and there was a bunch of Three Musketeers wrappers on the floor. along with a turtle. I looked around the room and eventually saw Dustin going through stuff on the floor, just then realizing I was in his bed, or at least I was hoping it was his. He looked up at me and took an insanely obvious second glance and launched up holding my arm. "Are you okay?" he asked, with an insane amount of worry. I had tears welling up in my eyes as I looked at him. I asked, "Did we win?" while he smiled and nodded his head, yes, and then I grabbed his arm and held it. "Are you okay?" I asked with complete fear that he wasn't.

 He smiled yet again and held my hand tightly in his own. I whispered to him "why am in your house? This is your house though, right?" I asked with an unknown feel of worry.

 He chuckled and nodded his head yes again, and said "Don't worry Y/n, I have got you okay? I just love you and thought I'd bring you here for protection-" this is when I realized I was sitting up, and leaning closer to his face.

 "I didn't mean love I meant like... um... I really don't know but it WASN'T love, okay maybe it was but-" my lips connected with his own and he pressed his against mine. He cupped my face and I blushed while he kissed me back. I smile deeply after he pulls away because the kiss... was amazing! I was so happy he kissed me, and I am really happy that after he did that he asked me to the snowball. The snowball by the way. Ended up being the most amazing night.

 I was at the Snowball with Dustin and Mike walked over to us with tears in his eyes. I looked at him and asked, "Whats wrong?" He looked up at me and said: "Eleven is dancing with someone else. Although she said she'd come with me." I smirked and pointed at Will. Mike turned to look at Will. He slowly walked over to Will glancing back at me and Dustin a couple hundred times. I saw him say something and hold his hand out to Will, in which Will took his hand and Mike smiled and walked him to the dance floor. I saw Mike wraps his arms around his waist and Will place his upon his shoulders, as they swayed back and forth to the slow song playing. I saw a hand slam in front of me, palm up, I looked at Dustin and he did that weird tongue roll thing he always does. I giggled and placed my hand on his. Mike's sister was walking around and then she saw Dustin with his hands on my hips and mine on his shoulders. She walked over and pushed us closer together, causing us to giggle, and he whispered: "I danced with her at last years dance." I smirked and asked "How? She is SO pretty." He laughed and said "I always seem to get the pretty girl" and l looked at him to see he was staring into my eyes. He kissed me gently and I kissed back with the same amount of force. 

 He pulled away and leaned his forehead on mine. In the corner of my eye, I saw Mike place his lips on Will's and to be honest, it was adorable. 

 I walked away from the school with Dustin and we reached Benny's food place. I looked at him and asked, "Why is it closed?" He looked at me and said "Still not really sure, Benny killed himself. Shot himself in the head. At least that's what people tell me." We walked a little longer and got to a cliff, he smiled and said "memories." I smirked a bit and asked "What kind of memories?" He chuckled and said "A couple guys were bullying Mike and I. Told him to jump or they'd cut my teeth out. He jumped." I slapped my hand over my mouth in shock and asked "What happened? Was he okay?" "Eleven saved him," he said and grabbed my hand. We walked by some house and he said "This is Will's house. A LOT happened here." I looked at him and asked, "Can you tell me what happened here?" He chuckled and said, "Ask Will to tell you, or his mom, his mom will tell you, actually, come on." He walked me up to the door and knocked. A shorter woman with Brown hair answered the door and said "Hey Dustin! Another one wants to know the story?" I laughed and so did he. "Yeah Joyce, this is my girlfriend. Y/n." She shook my hand and said, "Well come in and get comfy, ignore the painting on the wall, please." I entered and saw the alphabet painted on the wall, funniest part, I already knew where this was going. 

 The beautiful woman walked back in with three cups of milk and a HUGE plate of cookies. "Eat, Drink, and get comfy. This is a long story." Right as she said that Mike and Will walked in with Eleven, Lucas and Max. Will's facial expression basically screamed "why the fuck are you having a hangout session with my mother?" but he smirked, assuming he knew why we were here, they all sat down in chairs around us and Mike started the story. 

 "Hawkins, Indiana, 1983, Will went missing on his way home from a campaign." I really knew where this story was going.