Jonathan Byers: Photograph

Jonathan's POV

I was standing with my best friend Y/n and she was posing in the snow as I was taking pictures.  Will was sitting with Mike on a bench she was always happy to pose for my photos.  Little did she know.  I really liked her. "Liked" is an under estimation. I love her.  She hugged me and I took a picture of us.  She grabbed my camera and started taking pictures of me. She giggled as she ran and then I looked over to look at Mike and Will and saw Will leaning his head on Mike's shoulder. (I ship Byler sorry!)

After we finished at the park I went to the school after dropping Will off at home and develop the pictures into photographs.

First I placed the 35mm negative carrier into the enlarger and gently lower the lamp house onto the carrier.  Then I inserted the #2 printing filter. I set the enlarger to 30 on the calibrated column. I set the aperture of the lens and turned it to the widest setting. Beginning to make my photos into larger versions just not too big and then I pushed them into my bag after clipping them up to dry.  I ran quickly out of the school and saw Billy and Carol sitting on the stairs when one of them tripped me.  Luckily I caught all my photos and ran home.

Once I arrived home I hung up all of my pictures on my wall of...  Well...  As I called it.  "Wall of Y/n" and smiled as Will walked in.

I then notice it was Christmas Eve and Will said "Everyone is coming over tonight. "

 I looked at him and asked "Everyone as in...? "

  "My friends, Hopper, the Wheeler's, Henderson lady, maybe we will be lucky and she will bring her cat. Y/n and Sinclair's. I also think Flo, the police station secretary is showing up. " he laughed and ran out.

I panicked once I heard Y/n's name and went into the closet in my room and took out the caution tape from Halloween. I went out of my room throwing the caution tape on my floor by the door and ran to the kitchen and grabbed nails along with a hammer.  I ran to my door and started nailing up the caution tape.  Maybe five minutes later my mom walked into the house and mumbled "Christmas lights all over again" and Will and I laughed.

After an hour everyone was here.  They brought foods of all kinds and my mom had bought a bunch of food placing it out.  Steve brought KFC, Karen brought a casserole,  and Dustin brought at least three bowls of Nilla Wafers.

I was talking with Bob (will never forget him. Need him here)  as he was talking about his "Bob-Mobile".

I glanced around the room for a second and then had to take the second take at Will sitting with Y/n and then...  He pointed at me.

My eyes widened and so did his as he saw I was looking.  I groaned and then patted Bob's arm signifying him I was gonna go and my mom walked up to him. I ran over and grabbed Will dragging him outside the front door and I could have sworn Mike winked at him. I was probably hallucinating but I got outside.  I asked "What did you tell her? "

He rolled his eyes and said "I was talking about your work, your friends, your "Wall of Y/n" and then I started talking about the time you saved Nancy from the DEMON TREE! "

My eyes widened and I said "You um... Why did you tell her about my wall? "

  He slowly nodded and I fake laughed then yelled "YOU LITTLE SHIT WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT!? "

He swallowed hard and ran back inside.  I looked at him through the window and he was sitting next to Mike on the couch.  I was gonna go tackle him but then...  Mike kissed him. (YassssssDidn't want to ruin that. I ran into the house and Y/n wasn't in the corner anymore.  I looked around furiously and then looked down the hall to see the caution tape cut down. I quickly ran to my room accidentally shouldering someone. I got in and yelled "IT'S NOT A CRUSH IT'S A-" and I saw Chester, our dog, on my bed. I sighed and walked over patting his head.

Then a few seconds after I sat with him and just kept my eyes on his fur. Then I heard a beautiful giggle and "you have quite the hit, Jonathan. "

I looked up quickly and came face to face with Y/n.

"I-I hit you?" Then I remembered the person I shouldered. I quickly walked over to her and said "I'm so sorry...  I really didn't mean to hurt ya. "

She giggled and then looked behind me a bit saying.  "Wow. He wasn't kidding! "

At first, I was confused but then she lightly pushed me away and walked to my "Wall of Y/n". I panicked and she turned around saying "Some of these are insanely old. Oh also... " she playfully turned around and grabbed my camera off the shelf and kissed me taking a picture from the side so the lens could see her gorgeous lips on my own.  I kissed back and she took at most 4 more photos. I blushed and she took a picture of just my face.  She giggled and said "You should show me how you turn this" holding up the camera "into this," she said pointing at the wall.

I blushed and nodded my head.  We walked out of the room and she saw Mistle Toe and pushed me under it and kissed me.  People In the room cheered and clapped. I kissed her back softly and she whispered "I love you, Byers"

I laughed,  leaned my forehead on hers and said "I love you L/n" pecking her lips one more time before the night went on.