Billy Hargrove: A Flirt I May Like

Y/n's POV

From a distance standing with Nancy, I could tell this dude was a complete ass hole. I lightly elbowed Nancy and said, "Do you think he's the kind of guy that would screw any girl he can find?" I quickly looked at her waiting for a response when Steve jogged over.

 He looked in our direction and Nancy said "Probably is Y/n. I have a class to get to. Come on Steve. You coming Y/n?"

I shook my head no and continued to stare at the guy who was placing a cigarette between his chapped lips and he looked up and noticed me staring and I looked at Steve's car behind me acting as if I was not looking. Then I felt someone's presence behind me.

I quickly turned around to come face to face with the new guy. I immediately said, "Can I help you?"

 He leaned insanely close to me and said "No. Can I help you? You were staring at me. Why?"

I swallowed hard and said "I-I don't know. I'm sorry."

 He leaned in a bit closer and asked: "What makes you think I didn't like it, that you had to apologize?" I moved my face away from him and he grabbed my chin and made me face him. "Alright princess you don't get to ignore me you little slu-"

"LEAVE HER ALONE!" I aggressively pulled my face from his grip and looked over to see Jonathan standing there. He walked over and Billy looked up throwing his cigarette to the ground and stomping on it as he nodded his head smirking and walking past Jonathan shouldering him on the way.

Later on that night Steve had forced Nancy and me to a party. I was walking through the party till I saw food. I walked over to the food and then saw the punch. I looked at Billy as he was drinking some of it staring at me. I scoffed and smirked looking St him with a slight blush. "So? What's in the punch? "

 He chuckled and said "pure fuel "

After a couple drinks I had been standing with Billy and he laughed looking down at me. I giggled and said "so you are dating who? "

 He laughed and said "nobody princess. "

It was probably the alcohol but I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back and I held his arms as we kissed. He put me up on the counter and kissed me deeper then I heard police sirens. People started flooding out and I panicked trying to push him off which in the end went fucking great and I went running but he grabbed my arm and asked "See ya around Henderson? " I nodded my head and ran out.

I got home and ran to my room when I heard my little brother. "Y/N I NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING! " so I went to his room and slid the door closed looking at a small maybe... Amphibian? In his turtle case.

I walked over and said "What is it? "

 He laughed and said "I don't know! "

I death glared him and said "Jesus Dustin. Is this another stupid science project!? " then he laughed and shrugged. I walked out back to my room and thought of Billy Hargrove.

I kissed him. Then he kissed back. Maybe I have a chance with the guy. I know that sounds crazy but I guess so much can happen in one day. Guess we will just see how tomorrow goes down.