Nancy Wheeler: I Didn't Mean To, But...

This... Is a little different.

Nancy's POV

I stumbled through the party trying to find Jonathan Byers. I lost him somewhere in the middle of the party. I looked intensely for him but completely forgot my hunt for my boyfriend when I saw Y/n L/n. She was super gorgeous tonight and I couldn't stop myself from going towards him.

I ran over to her and pinned her to the counter. "Woah! Wheeler, slow down."

I giggle and whisper "How are you?"

She sigs and whispers "You need to go home, Nancy. I haven't talked to you since 8th grade. Now you're coming up here trying to get physical? Let me take you home, please?"

I quickly shook my head and whispered "Please, no. My parents don't know I'm here, I said I was sleeping over at someone's house. Can I sleep over at yours tonight so I don't get in trouble?"

Y/n's POV

I sighed and looked around the party. People were sucking face while others were downing tequila and whiskeys. I looked up at her and said: "Sure you can, I would suggest it..."

She squealed and started heading for the door to the house's exit. "I haven't had much to drink though Y/n, so don't worry TOO much!" She made kissy lips at me and I pushed her out the door.

She saw my car and ran to it, not to get in... But to throw herself ON the hood of it. "NANCY! You're fucking crazy, get in the car!"

She slid her body across the hood and climbed in the passenger side. I sighed and climbed in my side of the car. I pushed the key in the ignition as she passed out.

I began driving down the road and she woke up. She kind of just stared at me for a few minutes before saying anything.

"You're beautiful..." She whispers.

I look at her for a short moment before having to look back at the road. "Excuse me?" I drove around a corner towards her house.

"I said... You're beautiful." She grabbed my hand and stared at me lovingly.

"Okay, Nancy? You're gonna need to let go of my hand so I can drive you-" She cut me off. She leaned on me and kissed my cheek. I pulled over quickly and took the keys from the ignition. "Nancy! You seriously need to stop doing that, I don't want to crash but if you're distracting me and grabbing at me, THAT WON'T BE EASY! Okay?"

She giggled and grabbed my shirt, pulling me down to put her lips on my own. I was shocked at the sudden contact.

She smiled and asked, "Why don't you love me?"

I scoffed and said "Because I'm dating Steve! You broke up with him so I brought him in! He told me he liked me and I said-"

"He said he liked me too and we fucked at his house..." She looked at me weird and I looked around. Why can't there be a fast way to contact someone? Or maybe... A phone that DOES NOT need a cord. Damn it.

She cups my face and asks me "Why don't you love me?"

I giggle and say "Because, Nanc. You're dating Jonathan and I REALLY love Steve Harrington. OKay?"

As if on cue I saw Steve with his friends Tommy and Carol walking by. I jumped out the car as Nancy passed out again. I ran to Steve calling for him "STEVE!"

He looked at me and smirked. "Hey, baby." He grabbed my hips and pulled me close.

"Steve, I need help..." He looked around as if trying to find someone chasing me. "N-No! Steve. Listen, I am bringing Nancy home and she is so drunk that she is being flirty with me and I don't know what to do. I don't want to kick her out of-"

He grips my arms and whispers "Just bring her home... I'll see you tomorrow."

"It could just be her slutty side seeping through," Carol says. I look at her disgusted with her words, Steve does the same thing while Tommy laughs at her.

"Shut the fuck up Carol," Steve says. I bite my lip and turn his face down to me and kiss him. He kisses back, we say our goodbyes and I'm back to the car.

I hesitantly climb into the vehicle and she looks at me. "I thought you fell asleep, Nanc."

She giggles and says "I did... I just woke up because I heard Stevie yelling at someone!"

I smile a bit thinking of Steve. I start driving down the road again and pull up to my house. She climbs out of the vehicle and runs up to my door. I sigh and climb out. I walk up to the door, open it, surprisingly... nobody is home. I pull her inside and usher her to my room.

"Wait, I should take my shoes-" I cut her off quickly.

"You can do that upstairs. Jesus, psycho." I push her up the steps and she stumbles up the stairs.

We get to my cyan painted room and she falls back into me. I catch her and unzip her coat after closing my bedroom door. She stumbles towards my bed, taking her shoes off somehow in the process, face plants into my mattress and within seconds, I hear snores.

I grabbed her shoe and put them on my shoe rack in my closet along with hanging her coat on my coat rack. I went to bed along with her after that was all done.

I woke up and my eyes fluttered open. The first thing I saw was Nancy Wheeler's eyes right in front of mine. I squealed and rolled out from under her.

"NANCY! WHAT THE FUCK, MAN!?" I looked at her and she sat up on my bed as I leaned on my mattress.

"I-I... Why am I here?" I sighed.

"It um..." I took off my shirt and pulled on a nicer one. "It was the party last night. You were hammered and tried to kiss me over and over and-"

"I didn't mean to..." She says.

I look at her and say "I know you didn't mean to, Nancy."

"But..." She says. She stands up and cups my face. "You're super cute."

I don't know why but I felt butterflies in my stomach as she said that. I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. The next thing I know our lips were touching faintly. She kissed me. She pressed her lips against mine causing me to do the same.

She pushed me on my bed and I giggled. She straddled me and pinned my hands above my head.

"Nanc!" I say.

"Ssh, it's alright. Don't worry." She kisses me again. I giggle and push her away.

"You have Jonathan." She pushes her fingers through my hair.

"And you have Steve, Y/n." She looks at me after she says that with a deep and loving look.

I push her off saying "And I really like Steve."

She scoffs and says "Fine... If you say so..."

"Don't bitch on me, Nancy." I sigh as she begins collecting her shit and leaving.

I mumble to my self "That was the fastest kiss and ride I've ever had. My mom took her long ass time with it, I don't know what that was."

The landline began ringing and I ran to it. I picked up the phone and asked "Hello?"

I heard "Hey, baby. Why did I just see Nancy storm out of your house." I ran over to the window and saw Steve at his house across the street.

I said, "Come over, and I'll tell you."

Within a few minutes Steve had gotten to my house and I was blushing, hard. I pulled him to my room and he said his hello's to my parents. I closed my bedroom door and explained EVERYTHING to him.

By this point, we were cuddling in my bed. I looked up at him while laying in his arms. He looked down at me and said "She's straighter than straight, it's just a faze. I swear baby."

I climbed on him and kissed his forehead whispering "I hope so."

He smiled up at me, I just... Told myself it was a faze. Whether it was true or not.