Mike Wheeler: Who Is El? (Part 1)

Y/n's POV

I was seventeen and Mike was 18. We were dating.  I ran towards Mike seeing him standing on his doorstep. He opened his arms up for me to hug him so I threw my arms around his neck and he wrapped his own around my waist hiding his face in my neck.  He backed up into his door and opened it pulling me in.  He closed it and pushed me against the door.

"Hi... "

  I giggled when Mike kissed under my ear when I heard "Mike? " I looked behind him to see another girl and then looked at Mike.

He turned around and said "El not right now... " kissing me again. 

Who is El?  Why is she in Mike's house? 

  I pushed him off and he looked at me and asked: "What's wrong ?"

I grabbed Mike's shoulder "I'm gonna head home you have guests. " I said while looking at El. I turned around to walk out and he grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest.

He looked shocked and said " you don't need to go.  She is watching movies with us. "

I chuckled and said "no Mike.  You're watching movies and cuddling with HER, not me. " and I opened the door and ran out he still came after me and grabbed my hand again turning me back around.

I immediately spoke, "MIKE WHO IS SHE?!"

  He held me tighter and said "An old friend babe. "

I squinted my eyes " "an old friend" for you is someone who you used to date!  True? "

He swallowed hard and said "W-Well baby.  It's not like that I promise I won't get back with her. "

El ended up behind him and said"but Mike downstairs you said-"

Mike turned to me and kissed me and I pushed him off. I walked away crying as he chased me again.  I kept walking away even when he pulled me back.  I gave him the finger still walking then hearing the pounds of his feet come to a half signifying he gave up.

The next day I walked into the school and saw Mike.  With that girl again. By my locker. I pushed him out of the way and he cut in front of me and grabbed my hands in his saying "Y/n baby, please. Listen to me. " I pushed him away and grabbed my stuff from my locker slamming it shut and running.

At lunch I was sitting with Max and asked "Who the hell is El? " she choked on her burger and then laughed.

 I teared up and she said "A bitch. She vanished after 1985 began and left us. Is she back? "

I nodded while shrugging.  "Looks like it"

She looked over and I did to see El leaning in to Mike and I felt sick. I ran out of the cafeteria and cried running out of the school after a few twists and turns.

Mike's POV

I pushed El away and looked to see Y/n running out and I went after her. I finally caught up and grabbed her hips outside from behind.  She turned around and slapped me and started pushing me and hitting me. I grabbed her hands and yelled at her.  "YOU NEED TO STOP Y/N I LOVE YOU AND-"

"AND I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! " then she walked away.

 I said sadly and shocked "You... You don't mean that. " I said tears brimming my eyes.

She turned to me with a hard cold stare "I promise. I want NOTHING to do with you! "

And she walked away so I cried. And cried.  And didn't stop crying.