Will Byers: Zombie Boy

Will's POV

I walked into another day of hell.  Also known as school. Everyone bullied me and called me "zombie boy". I teared up thinking that literally EVERYONE did.  Including my crush. My crush if you ask...  Well it was Y/n L/n. She was so cute. She was shy and she never, actually approached me and called me Zombie Boy but...  She probably did. I was being presumptuous. 

I walked into my science class with Mike, Dustin, and Lucas. Mr. Clarke was our teacher. I slowly sat down and I teared up as Mike looked at me.  I looked to the back corner of the class and saw Max sitting with Y/n, I looked at Lucas and remembered he and Max we're together and Mike was with Eleven.  Eleven goes to our school now and is cuddling and TALKING a lot more with Mike.  In his seat obviously. She started kissing him and I had known for awhile that they would fuck before age 20, but that's not my problem.  Max came to the front of the room with Y/n and my breath hitched at how amazing she looked.

Max smirked and said "That's Will.  Remember Will? "

Y/n I thought had a blush on her cheeks and nodded her head yes. Y/n held her hand out and I shook it. I didn't expect to become close friends with her.

A few months later I was sitting with her in Mike's basement with Mike. A month or two ago Eleven started screwing around with Dustin so Mike is kind of destroyed.

I was curled into a ball on the couch while Y/n was sitting on the floor next to Mike, Mike whispered something in her ear and she giggled. She climbed on the couch and sat next to me and just stared at me. I stared back and then she leaned against me cuddling me and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as if on instinct. She giggled and leaned her head into my neck. After a few minutes she had fallen asleep. I looked down at her faint smiling face as she Nuzzled into my arm. I kicked Mike lightly in the back of the head.

"Dude. Does she like me?"

He laughed"Like you? No way man. She wants you. She fucking loves you!"

I blushed and woke her up, shaking her a bit. I stared at her for a couple of seconds. She launched up before I could do anything and grabbed her bag and laughed a little.

After saying her goodbyes. She left me and Mike alone. (BYLER) I walked towards him and he hugged me. I hugged him back and went to pull away but he only pulled away so he was holding my hips. He leaned his forehead on mine and whispered "Can I?" I shook my head 'no' and pulled away. He looked at the floor sadly. He nodded his head and I walked over to his basement floor and pulled back the blur cover of my sleeping bag and climbed in, placing my pillow at the head and laying my head down falling asleep.

 I ran out of the house the next morning seeing Y/n outside. Last night while lying there in the silence of Mike's basement I influenced myself to go ask her out and then finally am doing so. She stopped and looked over at me and I couldn't budge the words out of me and swallowed hard. She I think knew what I was trying to say and she kisses me.  I didn't know what to do so I tried to kiss back. She pulled away and giggled.  She said "If you we're trying to ask me out Byers, You should have just done it. " she kisses my cheek and runs off catching up with Max.  I looked back at Mike and we hugged screaming.

Mike punched my shoulder and yelled "YOU KISSED HER! "