Will Byers: Am I Okay? (Part 1)

This is based on season 2

 Y/n's POV

I was outside with Mike. My best friend and crush since forever was inside going mentally insane. I was outside sobbing my heart out into Mike Wheeler's shoulder. He had his arms around me as he whispered: "It's okay."

I clutched onto the front of his shirt and he was whispering the same fucking thing over and over again. "It's okay." Over and over.

I shot up and yelled at him. "NO MIKE! IT'S NOT OKAY! "OKAY" WOULDN'T CONSIST OF ME FEELING TERRIBLE AND JUST WISHING I COULD SAVE HIM! I LEFT FOR TWO WEEKS AND I CAME BACK AND MY BEST FRIEND WAS IN PAIN AND WASN'T THE SAME AS WHEN I LEFT HIM! GOD DAMN IT MIKE WHY CAN'T EVERYTHING BE-"

He pulled me into his arms once again and I cried harder till I heard "What's wrong Y/n?"

I looked up to see Bob and ran back in the house. Joyce grabbed my arm gently and whispered "It's okay sweetie. He'll be okay."

I began crying into her arms now and I heard "Y/n?" I looked at over and saw Will. I wanted to hug him but I stopped myself because, to be honest, I was scared of him. He held his hand out to me and I looked up at Joyce and she went to say something but he cut her off and Bob came in. "We need to talk," he said to me.

I placed my hand slowly in his and he grabbed it aggressively and I teared up and whispered "Will, please be gentle... Please..." He crushed my hand tighter and dragged me to his room.

He brought me and he closed his door and stared at me and asked: "Am I okay?"

I didn't know if I heard him right and asked: "What do you mean?" He asked again and I was right. He asked if he was okay. I stuttered out "I-I don't know Will" and he looked around for a minute and then fell to his knees and screamed. I was scared till he fell to his side and started shaking and the door bursts open and Mike threw his arms around me for comfort as I cried.

At this point, we were in the hospital and I was sitting on the floor while Mike was sitting in the chair above me. He was tapping his foot on my leg and I teared up seeing my crush since kindergarten laying there, basically dead.

I stood up and watched as his hand tapped the bed repeatedly with his hand. I kissed his cheek and Mike chuckled. I looked back at him in confusion. He says "just fucking marry him already." I rolled my eyes and looked back to Will to see his eyes open.

Joyce ran over. Bob followed sweetly and looked down at Will. I moved away standing next to Mike. He held my hand and I pulled it away when Will admitted to forgetting whom Bob was.

I teared up and Will looked over at me and intensely stared me down and asked: "a-and who are you?"

I burst into tears and ran out of the room as soon as possible.

Will's POV

She looked familiar. I couldn't understand where I had seen her before. I just want to know where I have. I fought the monster inside to understand who the hell she was. I feel I have seen her before. My heart broke on the spot thinking about the fact that I hadn't seen her before. But I had. But I hadn't.

After an hour the doctor came back in and asked where it had hurt. What do I say now? I can't just say that. He thinks I'm insane. I can tell. I answered with "everywhere" and he just nodded his head and asked "Do you recognize this boy over here" he pointed at a boy with dark hair... I had to take a second figuring out who he was.

I answered with "That's my best friend." He smiled and nodded. Then a man with a beard whom I swear I had seen like the girl from earlier asked if I recognized him. I just simply shook my head.

I looked to my right to see the girl from earlier, tear-stained, behind the doctor. I was worried she was upset with me that I didn't remember her. The doctor said something I didn't quite hear. I nodded my head yes anyways.

They wheeled in a slimy tentacle-like creature in a glass jar. I teared up as the man nodded at me and demanded me "just tell us how you feel when we do this" and I nodded my head yes.

He held a flame to it and I felt a burning in my chest. He asked where it hurt and I informed it was from my chest. He nodded in understanding. He nodded once at the guy and I felt this pain soar through my whole body. I told him and he left.

I don't remember what happened but here I was tied to a chair. In an unknown place.

 There will be a part 2.