Elmax: Why Do You Hate Me?

@elisecbk I know I fucking suck and this is super short but I had NO clue what to do with this idea. I love it but don't know what to do. I hope you like it anyways. LOL!

Max's POV

I groaned as I sat in Mike's basement with Eleven. She was death glaring at me and I couldn't take it anymore as I turned to her and raised my voice saying "Why do you hate me?!"

She jumped at me raising her voice and I grabbed her arms and shook her a bit saying "You don't understand! I just want to be your friend and you're NOT making this easy."

She sighed and said "But Mike-" and I cut her off. "MIKE WHAT!?"

She started tearing up and she said: "I-I want to be your friend but Mike said that you're terrible."

I scoffed and said "You're gonna follow his rules? That is so fucking stupid! He hates me for no reason. He never even got to know me Eleven. Jesus..."

She swallowed hard and whispered out "But you guys were liking each other in the gymnasium..."

I rolled my eyes and said "That's not what I EVER said, I was showing him that I could be in your "party" Eleven. I wanted to be in your party but your boyfriend is an asshole!"

She sighed and I leaned over and grabbed her hands "You can't do this Eleven. If you want friends you don't have to listen to Mike for this bull shit."

She sighed and whispered "I'm sorry Max" as she rubbed her thumbs on the backs of my hands. I hugged her as the boys walked back into the basement. I don't know why but I pecked her lips and Mike closed the door. I leaned against the back of the couch as she blushed and Lucas came over and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Eleven's POV

Mike placed his arms around my waist as he sat down and pulled me closer but I couldn't focus my attention on that. I felt a tingling, burning feeling in my lips and that's all that I was feeling. I looked at Mike and Max looked at me and winked. I grabbed Mike's face and he swallowed hard and whispered: "Yes El?"

I pressed my lips to his but didn't feel that same thing I did with Max, but I wanted to. I began to panic a bit thinking that it was wrong to not feel this with Mike like I had thousands of times before.

I began pecking my lips all over his face as he laughed, pushing my face away and saying "El! Stop it!" and I did. I hugged him but didn't feel the same thing.

Max smiled at me again and Lucas stood up and said "Well shit! Seems as if I forgot my damn binoculars. You guys coming to get them?"

They nodded their heads and Max and I didn't. Mike looked down at me and asked: "Are you coming to El?" I shook my head 'no' and they left. I stood up and walked over to Max again and leant down and kissed her.

She pushed me off and said "Woah. Eleven, please. Here's the thing. I didn't mean to kiss you it just happened, I just dove in without any thought. Why are you doing it again though?"

I shrugged and said "tingles" hoping she would understand.

She giggled and said "Oh. I understand." as she nodded her head.

I smiled at her and she hugged me whispering "Friends?"

I nodded my head and whispered back "Friends."